Help on revision Tips!!! [NEEDED URGENTLY]

Watch
ByHxmza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Im going into year 11 and currently study OCR Triple Science. We have the the Modules: 4,5 and 6 yet to complete by the end of year 11 so I was wondering if I should revise the previous topics at the start of year 11 and follow on. Or... if I should revise the 4, 5 and 6 so I can be ahead and revise the 1,2 and 3's nearer to the exams. PLEASE ASNWER ASAP
randlemcmurphy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ByHxmza)
Im going into year 11 and currently study OCR Triple Science. We have the the Modules: 4,5 and 6 yet to complete by the end of year 11 so I was wondering if I should revise the previous topics at the start of year 11 and follow on. Or... if I should revise the 4, 5 and 6 so I can be ahead and revise the 1,2 and 3's nearer to the exams. PLEASE ASNWER ASAP
Revise the 1,2,3. There is no point revising 4,5 and 6, because you effectively are not revising anything, as you do not know it already, also you will have a deeper understanding of 4,5 and 6 once your teacher has taught them, thus making revision easier and more likely to understand and stick in your mind. Therefore go over 1,2,3 as you already have been taught it, go over them at the end of every month and then once you have finished 4, revise 4, then the same with 5 and 6. Then after each month revise all the topics you have already been taught.
TheEpiphany
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did those exams as well. If you see the 123 and 456 are related and are in some cases actually the 456 module is a development of 123. Therefore, I recommend you first completely understand 123 of all the three sciences and then move on to the 456. This will make 456 much easier- and it will nto take as long. I did this and I ended up with 3 A*s. So good luck.
ByHxmza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (0)
0%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed