A2 Resits??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if u want to resit ur A2s, or parts of them, can u do it in January like with the AS exams do u know? and also, if u reapply to uni (cos I've applied this year but I won't get the grades, I already know kinda) do they know that ur resitting? I mean, do u have to tell them that ur resitting, or if u don't tell them can they find out? I was just wondering, thanx 4 ne help u can give me
pure_ass_angel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The A2 modules should all be avaliable in January as well as June. and I think you are supposed to declare resits on the UCAS form although I never put down that I had done a physics module twice on mine. Check UCAS guidelines or mail them :-)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i'm gonna have to do this two. it sucks. you can do edexcel maths resits in november too.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
only AS maths in nov tho
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
can you not do P2 and P3 then? damnit!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
can you not do P2 and P3 then? damnit!
I think you can, I know a couple of people at my college who resat P2 in November.
Sazzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you probably can do p2 and p3 as they are as module for those doing pure maths
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How do you go about finding what retakes are when?
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you check the boards websites they should have the timetable up.

love Katy ***
texan trucker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u dont need to specify resits... just reapply... tellin them what a-levels u have and what ur predicted grades for the last one would be... get that from ur current skool and ... dont forget ppl applyin after a gap year .. apply with actual a -level results.. so if u already have 2.. ur sorted,, they will know ur capapble of acin ur third one.. if u only have one.. i guess
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Universities don't like A-Level resits that much...
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you can resit p1 and p2 in nov, jan or june, but you can only resit p3 in june because it is seen as the synoptic paper of a level maths. (which is why you cant just to m2 and s2)

if you want to re-sit, i would advise you put on your ucas form that youve passed two and your doing another one a year later. you wont actually need to say its a resit, because they dont ask for your modules.

love Katy ***
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol go for it!!!! Solution!!!! jump out of the window! get couple of bones broken!

and no exams and no grades needed! uni will take it in on predicted grades!
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no worries for re-sits!
Jac
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you can resit p1 and p2 in nov, jan or june, but you can only resit p3 in june because it is seen as the synoptic paper of a level maths. (which is why you cant just to m2 and s2)
Katy that is rubbish! How come there was a JANUARY P3 paper for 2003 and 2002 and 2001....?
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
there wasnt???

love Katy ***
Jac
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Err, on Edexcel there was.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.27%
Excited (106)
8.9%
Worried (218)
18.3%
Terrified (279)
23.43%
Meh (94)
7.89%
Confused (32)
2.69%