Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    would you trust him with your kids?

neverland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurt44)
    would you trust him with your kids?

neverland
    None of us are qualified to answer that as we don't know him howver one of his friends said he woule be happy to leave MJ with his kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa17)
    " numerous " and i know you're reading this - lots of people told me they put me on ignore and a moderator checked for me and told me this was not true
    Look, I'm not trying to cause trouble, but there are so many forums you can chat on. If so many people have told you they're ignoring you (even if they're not ignoring you, they clearly don't like you) it can't be much fun chatting here any more. I know we all cause controversy from time to time, but why are you still here?

Like I said, I'm not having a go, I'm just interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    None of us are qualified to answer that as we don't know him howver one of his friends said he woule be happy to leave MJ with his kids.
    His own sister Latoya declared that she wants nothing to do with him, Uri Geller who sooooo wants to be Michaels bestest bestest friend wouldnt let his kids stay with him. Apparently MJ has a tattoo of whinne the pooh on his inner thigh... only a rumour I know, but it makes you think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I think I'll steer clear of this one. Michael Jackson isn't worth an argument. Isn't worth much at all really, even worms are going to be pissed with him when he dies, too much plastic, and not enough rotting corpse.
    that's harsh...isnt it true that he has some kind of skin condition??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    that's harsh...isnt it true that he has some kind of skin condition??
    Who knows? He claims he has vitiligo, which is a real and not uncommon condition, but..... I doubt it myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Look, I'm not trying to cause trouble, but there are so many forums you can chat on. If so many people have told you they're ignoring you (even if they're not ignoring you, they clearly don't like you) it can't be much fun chatting here any more. I know we all cause controversy from time to time, but why are you still here?

Like I said, I'm not having a go, I'm just interested.
    lol i have lots of fun here and no, i get a lot of PMS thanks!

ReputationRep:
    i think he is guilty cause if he wasnt he wouldnt have paid off that kid 11 years ago!

he made bril music and is legend in music (esp with the album Off The Wall album). but he has turned into a real freak because of he childish attitude and plastic surgery (which he denied having but i reckon he lying).

I understand that he was violently abused when young. but he should have taken therapy or something to overcome what happened to him instead of turning into what he is now.

ReputationRep:
    i dont beleived he culd have accused those children! their parents just do that 4 money! did eny1 say the program about him on sunday night at 2am

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.