The Student Room Group

Is it worth retaking?

I got C in maths, D in english, E in english lit and C in Science due to all of the coursework problems in EVERY single subject with EVERYONE in the school itself my grades, and everyone else in the school apart from 20% was affected in lower grading then expected this is what I would have if coursework wasn't problem C in maths, C in english, C in english lit, B in science so is it worth retaking the next year? I'm already doing IGCSE Edexcel Triple Science home schooling no coursework trouble with it as there is none, expecting A*A*A* as the school I went to they put me in foundation so I could only get a C and coursework was D so I didn't get the B. If I retake english and work hard I could get B/A same with maths is it worth retaking?
Original post by ckfeister
I got C in maths, D in english, E in english lit and C in Science due to all of the coursework problems in EVERY single subject with EVERYONE in the school itself my grades, and everyone else in the school apart from 20% was affected in lower grading then expected this is what I would have if coursework wasn't problem C in maths, C in english, C in english lit, B in science so is it worth retaking the next year? I'm already doing IGCSE Edexcel Triple Science home schooling no coursework trouble with it as there is none, expecting A*A*A* as the school I went to they put me in foundation so I could only get a C and coursework was D so I didn't get the B. If I retake english and work hard I could get B/A same with maths is it worth retaking?

In simple terms yes:smile:
Reply 2
Yeah especially if you want to apply for university

Quick Reply

Latest