The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea uni first year accomodation

Got into Swansea uni by clearing so I'm obviously not going to get halls :frown:. Is anyone else in the same situation? Think there's a housing fair for first years apparently???
Reply 1
Original post by LSG
Got into Swansea uni by clearing so I'm obviously not going to get halls :frown:. Is anyone else in the same situation? Think there's a housing fair for first years apparently???

Hey I started a thread for this so those of us in this situation can talk :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2818849
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

You might want to check out our brand new halls - St Davids Swansea - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/swansea we are already inundated with first year Swansea students and have a direct bus straight to the Singleton campus from outside our front door! We are situated in the middle of town within minutes of Wind Street, restaurants, shops, cinema and bowling centres.

We have our own busy social calendar and the best deals and discounts with local businesses exclusively for St Davids Students.

Check out our pages www.Facebook.com/StDavidsSwansea and www.Twitter.com/StDavidsSwansea to see recent pictures of the brand new accommodation and events in our quirky social space.

Many Thanks,
Katie @ Fresh

Quick Reply

Latest