The Student Room Group

is it possible to change your course

I've applied for Edge Hill university and i got more ucas points than asked for . I applied for Sociology but now i've decided i want to do a joint honours Sociology and Criminology because i did module on Crime and Deviance for A level and i got an A for the exam, also i really enjoyed it and i think it has more job opportunities than just Sociology alone. My question is , is it possible to change your course before i begin in September and will it affect my financial support in anyway ?
Original post by cynthiamusaka
I've applied for Edge Hill university and i got more ucas points than asked for . I applied for Sociology but now i've decided i want to do a joint honours Sociology and Criminology because i did module on Crime and Deviance for A level and i got an A for the exam, also i really enjoyed it and i think it has more job opportunities than just Sociology alone. My question is , is it possible to change your course before i begin in September and will it affect my financial support in anyway ?

You may be able to change your course, but this is something that you would have to speak to Edge Hill about. They may or may not say yes, but you have nothing to lose by asking.

Unless you're receiving a scholarship directly from Edge Hill that is tied to studying straight sociology, it won't affect your student finance :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending