The Student Room Group

Need guy advice!!

So I met this guy through a mutual friend, we started talking any hanging out with other friends. We both flirted a bit and sent hints indicating interest towards one another. But I learned from a friend that I am pushing him too far and that he has no interest in a relationship atm.

I am really confused, I care for this guy a lot and he cares for me too, however, I want something more. I am willing to be patient with him but I won't wait forever. How can spark his interest, which will eventually over the course of time lead to a relationship, without me pushing him too far again.

He's a scorpio if that's of any use lol.

Many thanks xo
(edited 9 years ago)
Let him sting you with his tail. =P
I've just been through this, friends blah blah, don't bother!!!

You'll end up being hurt and it'll go nowhere, trust me.

If it was meant to happen, then none of this not ready for a relationship thing would have happened. Pick yourself and move on now before you go too deep and he ends up getting cold feet.

For the love of god, please stop now.
Reply 3
Original post by Scienceisgood
Let him sting you with his tail. =P

Lol what do you mean?
Original post by 1001Shab
Lol what do you mean?

Erm, because you said he is a Scorpio?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I've just been through this, friends blah blah, don't bother!!!

You'll end up being hurt and it'll go nowhere, trust me.

If it was meant to happen, then none of this not ready for a relationship thing would have happened. Pick yourself and move on now before you go too deep and he ends up getting cold feet.

For the love of god, please stop now.

Neither of us are ready for a relationship, we've both been severely wounded. I just wanted to get to know him a lot better before I jumped in too deep. He's a sensitive and emotional guy, he doesn't show it but I can tell just by reading his eyes. Wish I could just leave it, but the crazy thing is I can't. He gives me this deep penetrating eye contact that lasts for a good 10 seconds, its magnetic, feels like we're being pulled by a force. Maybe I did go too push him too far.

If you have any sort of advice how to reverse this tiny mistake, please tell me, I would really appreciate. xo
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Erm, because you said he is a Scorpio?

Oh that of course lol. I've heard people say it before, now how does a scorpio sting you with his tail? I'm intrigued now :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 1001Shab
Neither of us are ready for a relationship, we've both been severely wounded. I just wanted to get to know him a lot better before I jumped in too deep. He's a sensitive and emotional guy, he doesn't show it but I can tell just by reading his eyes. Wish I could just leave it, but the crazy thing is I can't. He gives me this deep penetrating eye contact that lasts for a good 10 seconds, its magnetic, feels like we're being pulled by a force. Maybe I did go too push him too far.

If you have any sort of advice how to reverse this tiny mistake, please tell me, I would really appreciate. xo

Well, if all goes to plan, it won't just be his eyes that are penetrating you deeply.
Original post by cheeriosarenice
Well, if all goes to plan, it won't just be his eyes that are penetrating you deeply.

Step off the banterbus
Reply 9
I hate to say it but Anonymous #1 is right!

You should get out of it before it gets anymore complicated, it's hard to let go but over time it gets better and of course you'll find someone else and be thankful you didn't waste anymore of your time! Good luck :smile:
A guy not wanting some? If your both interested sounds to me of some other possible reason, I doubt its because you are pushing him too far, this just sounds like a polite get out. Could be anything, he's not finished with other relationship, fancies another girl more, has an STD, gay/bi, emotional problems, personal problems, doesn't want to upset friends, etc. Have to read between the lines here I think.
Reply 11
Original post by Stewie2011
A guy not wanting some? If your both interested sounds to me of some other possible reason, I doubt its because you are pushing him too far, this just sounds like a polite get out. Could be anything, he's not finished with other relationship, fancies another girl more, has an STD, gay/bi, emotional problems, personal problems, doesn't want to upset friends, etc. Have to read between the lines here I think.

I have a feeling it's down to one of those reasons too:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending