Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, does anyone know if i would be able to get onto a sports therapy course with only an AS level in Human biology instead of the full A level??

The other subjects i do are PE and double health and social and i love these but have had a tough year in biology due to my teacher being away for most of it and not having that many lessons. So now we are just cramming everything in before the exams and if i dont get a C then i can't take it next year. Do you think this matters??
    Thanks to anybody that can help xxx

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you check with the university? ie phone them up, and demand the actual figures for people who have got in to the uni, with only an AS biology and not A2 level

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.