The Student Room Group

Data Science MSc - City University 2014

Anyone starting the Data Science MSc at City University this September?

I will be and am looking to start meeting fellow students. Say hi!
I'm joining the evening MSc.

Sarwar
Awesome. I'm doing the full time course. Do you know if you will have a separate evening induction or one with the full time students? Are you coming to anything during the fresher's week?
Reply 3
Hi:

I have been offered a place in MSc Data Science course for Part Time studies at City University for the September 2015 intake. I am keen to join but I have been informed by Admission Officer that the classes will be held one full day every week. I work as a contractor on a daily rate, so it would be a financial loss for me to take a day off every week. I was of the understanding that, classes would be held on two evenings every week. Even if I decide to take a loss, I do not think my client would agree that I do not provide services one day every week. Does anyone else have this problem? I do not think many employers will agree to employees working working 4 days a week.

Thanks,
Tapasvi
Reply 4
Hi Sarwar:

What do you mean by evening course? Does the part time MSc Data Science program happen over the evenings? How many days in a week please?

Thanks,
Tapasvi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending