The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation

Hey, just looking to get some feelers out there. I'm a post grad student and I've been at Swansea for my undergrad just looking to see if there are other post grads or undergrads looking to find a place to stay for the year, or people looking for an extra person to fill a house
Original post by callumc
Hey, just looking to get some feelers out there. I'm a post grad student and I've been at Swansea for my undergrad just looking to see if there are other post grads or undergrads looking to find a place to stay for the year, or people looking for an extra person to fill a house

Did you apply for university provided accommodation? Try the SAS service, they can be a great help to you.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Wick3d
Did you apply for university provided accommodation? Try the SAS service, they can be a great help to you.

Nope looking off campus seeing whats about :smile: just looking to meet anyone who is interested before jumping in a random house :smile:
Reply 3
Hello Callum, we have a Room available in a house of 6. It's on Bryn road, 5 mins walk away from the uni and 10 away from town. £65 a week without bills. Nice house, perfect location, 5 2nd year Lads, can set up a viewing if you would like, Will
Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

If you want to get your accommodation sorted today check out our brand new halls - St Davids Swansea - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/swansea we are already inundated with lots of Swansea students and have a direct bus straight to the Singleton campus from outside our front door! We are situated in the middle of town within minutes of Wind Street, restaurants, shops, cinema and bowling centres.

We have our own busy social calendar and the best deals and discounts with local businesses exclusively for St Davids Students.

Check out our pages www.Facebook.com/StDavidsSwansea and www.Twitter.com/StDavidsSwansea to see recent pictures of the brand new accommodation and events in our quirky social space.

Many Thanks,
Katie @Fresh

Quick Reply

Latest