The Student Room Group

How many times have you got a detention at school?

Scroll to see replies

hardly any. But in yr9 i did get 3 friday after schools in a row for missing school fixtures smh...
Original post by Coolkitkat23
6 lmaoooooooooooo but they were for lateness
damN i feel awful now... i dont even live far away
Original post by h.i_773
hardly any. But in yr9 i did get 3 friday after schools in a row for missing school fixtures smh...
Original post by Jimmyforeal
Never :smile:

Lol same
Only ever got 1 detention during my 5 years of high school.
That was in year 7 when I was messing about with fire in a science lesson.
Ended up only getting 2 minutes whilst the rest in my group got the full detention.
Teacher said "because you're normally well behaved you can go, but don't do it again"
Never got a detention again after that !
came close a couple times but never actually got one.
i think about 15. usually for not doing homework or not enough effort. also for just being disorganized like lateness and forgetting things. my 'worst' one was for not going to a detention bc i didn't feel like it, so it became an afterschool instead of lunch. also was meant to get an afterschool for talking back to a teacher and refusing to go to a lunch detention he set but he let me off which was cool.
i've had quite a lot, definitely over 100, but most of them were only 15 or 30 minutes long and held at lunchtimes because my school favours lunchtime detentions over after school detentions. after school detentions of 1 hour are only given by the headteacher for more serious offences and doesn't really happen that much
When I was in highschool, a few a week. Phone call home most days towards the end. In the beginning I was scared of teachers phoning home but my mum stopped being so strict because got used to it.
I had more internal exclusions than detentions.
Countless detentions for being late. We used to get internal exclusions for turning up in non-uniform items as well, so on a few occasions a mate and I would purposely both turn up to school, one saying they'd lost their tie and the other saying they couldn't wear their school shoes for one reason or another, and we'd be put in internal exclusion for the day where we'd basically just mess around playing hangman, noughts & crosses and stuff. Also got sent home for fighting a few times.
Over 100 detentions. I was also placed on report for skipping classes.
according to sims 189 to date for literally nothing like the boxes that you check arent even checked teachers just dont like me lmao
Original post by Armin.
Never had a detention.
Never had a call home.

Yes, I was the teacher's pet at school.

ReAl SuBtLe 🙄😂
0. I was crazy :headbang:
I have got one detention for forgetting a piece of homework, that’s it for me
Had 2 home suspensions, 1 was 3 days another was 4 days, it was for drinking in school, and possession. Also In school suspensions 2 of them for the same reason. Had about 5-6 Saturday’s schools, mostly for skipping school or living school in the middle of day. Had about 5 after school detentions. That’s pretty much it, mostly my freshmen year in high school, I was pretty dumb.
(edited 4 years ago)
Quite a few last year in 6th grade.
Original post by Nadine_08
Which was your worst? What was it for?
Also, have you ever had a negative phone call home?

No, I've never had a phone call home. I miss my school day. In my opinion, it is the best school in Greater Noida
Original post by Solivagant
I got a phone call home during year 13 for constantly having a lie in when I was supposed to have chemistry lessons. Mum was not pleased :lol:

Really I thfount u don't get in trouble in six form
only once at lunch but the teacher didn’t even show up so we just sat there talking for 10 mins then left
Never. No negative phone call home either.

Quick Reply

Latest