The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel accommodation

Hey everyone, I'm moving into the East Student Village in Redbridge Halls and I was just wondering if anyone else will be moving into the same halls as me ....

Also where is everyone staying?
Reply 1
Im in the west student village in Claire house, first floor!
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Im in Redbridge on the sixth floor! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey guys, I got offered a place in West building in Kwame House (Probably the last few as I applied a few days ago as I got accepted through clearing). I did have preference for east building, but they are all gone (as expected)

Can anybody tell me what it's like in Kwame House? (ie is it good and/or like the rest of halls?) (like for example, for other university halls, some say that a certain flat is terrible)
Will I get the same benefits as the other flats?

Last question...how old is the west village? I've read about east being a few years old, but not sure how old the west village is bar the knowledge that some great architect designed it.

Much appreciated for help!
Original post by Rhiang001
I'm in Redbridge on the sixth floor! :smile:

I'm on the sixth floor too :biggrin:
I was hoping to try and find someone on here going into the same building as me at least. And now I have (:
Original post by moey3
Hey guys, I got offered a place in West building in Kwame House (Probably the last few as I applied a few days ago as I got accepted through clearing). I did have preference for east building, but they are all gone (as expected)

Can anybody tell me what it's like in Kwame House? (ie is it good and/or like the rest of halls?) (like for example, for other university halls, some say that a certain flat is terrible)
Will I get the same benefits as the other flats?

Last question...how old is the west village? I've read about east being a few years old, but not sure how old the west village is bar the knowledge that some great architect designed it.

Much appreciated for help!

Sorry I'm not too sure about the West Village. I don't know much about the East Village either and I'm moving into it. I best conduct some research on it LOOL
Reply 6
Original post by becks_you_know_
I'm on the sixth floor too :biggrin:
I was hoping to try and find someone on here going into the same building as me at least. And now I have (:

:biggrin: What flat are you in and what course are you doing?
Reply 7
Felix anybody?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhiang001
:biggrin: What flat are you in and what course are you doing?

I'm in flat 28B. The rooms really aren't bad. I moved in on Monday the 8th. I'm studying journalism. So what flat are you in and what are you going to be studying?
Reply 9
Original post by becks_you_know_
I'm in flat 28B. The rooms really aren't bad. I moved in on Monday the 8th. I'm studying journalism. So what flat are you in and what are you going to be studying?

Is there many people already there? Im in Flat 26 and im doing Sports Science extended.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending