Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey i want to know what do u girls look for in a boyfriend, is it anything to do with being good looking, tall, colour hair, kind etc.

Let us all know what your looking for

ReputationRep:
    a pulse.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    kind
    considerate
    calming
    caring
    relaxing
    supportive
    loving
    complimenting
    observant (if you have made an effort to do something nice)
    spontaneous
    reliable
    decisive

and a nice massage every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    Hey i want to know what do u girls look for in a boyfriend, is it anything to do with being good looking, tall, colour hair, kind etc.

i look for guys who are taller than me (i'm 5"6) hu i can talk to and arnt afraid to show their feelins in public did this help

ReputationRep:
    an ability to deal with my obsesion of pink and shoes.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=blissy]
    decisive

[QUOTE]

Dammit, my only downfall! I can never make decisions.

ReputationRep:
    if i dont know a lad then looks are obviously the first thing you go by (tall n dark hair! ) but personality is much more important n i wouldnt go out with a ******** or a townie/scally what ever you want to call them though townies are actually classed as ********s i suppose!
    heather xxx
    oh n i wudnt go out with a serious smoker either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

Dammit, my only downfall! I can never make decisions.
    It's an important one - I have had to drum it into my bf because he used to be indecisive. I think all the words I wrote can come under the (atrocious) word "sensitive". I think that is what girls mean by sensitive rather than anything sappy.

p.s. malleable - yes, girls?

ReputationRep:
    initially u do have to be attracted to the bloke. but after that, someone who will make u feel like the most special person in the whole wide world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)

- a shared sense of humour (very very important...to me anyway)

- intelligent (almost equally important)

- sweet, considerate, cuddly

- and obviously looks-wise there has to be some sort of attraction between you...personally I have a thing about guys' arms....I only noticed this about myself recently though. I didn't think I liked muscles before, *grin*.......oh, and he has to be the taller one...and ermmm...nice eyes and all that

ReputationRep:
    sum1 who's considerate, funny, little bit macho, nice eyes, smile, lips, someone funny

ReputationRep:
    Personality: Romantic, chivalrous, willing to make time for me, slightly camp , reasonably intelligent, quirky, not your average guy
    Physical: Longish-long hair, really nice eyes, tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    an ability to deal with my obsesion of pink and shoes.

love Katy ***
    lol, i had a driving lesson yesterday + i was picked up from my mates house where i'd stayed the night before so i had all my stuff with me. when i got home my driving instructor got my bag out the car for me + just looked at the tope and went 'pink shoes!' and then he laughed... i was really offended. they are amazing.

but my bf can def cope with my pinkness, eh even bought me pink hots the other night just cos they matched my outfit.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    an appreciation of comedies before 1990 and an appreciation of music before 1975.

oh- and able to talk intelligently without getting shy would be good as well

physically... tall and weedy is good with long hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    an appreciation of comedies before 1990 and an appreciation of music before 1975.

oh- and able to talk intelligently without getting shy would be good as well

physically... tall and weedy is good with long hair
    wow, we were made for each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    rofl (not at you- at comment)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    She said long, not enormous, hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    rofl (not at you- at comment)
    except i have become rather more muscular than i was lately due to excessive hard labour in interests of money making but im sure that would fade. and i must confess i only like pre75 music because of my parents and totp2 and robbie william's swing album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    hey- don't diss enormous hair- my dad had a ginger afro once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    to be long, hair must be enormous. and calm yourself mine is not that enormous!
    ps. the smarmy picture is in my profile now. it personifies my very being.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.