Reply 1
i haven't had either... and its annoying
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
me neither guys..

i got all excited this morning thinking 'yes!! i'm going to know my accommodation when i open this letter!!'.. and then it was THAT crap..

i could've cried..

xx
Reply 3
I got all excited thinking it was about accommodation - but then it wasnt :frown:
Reply 4
floss
me neither guys..

i got all excited this morning thinking 'yes!! i'm going to know my accommodation when i open this letter!!'.. and then it was THAT crap..

i could've cried..

xx

That's exactly what I thought. A big brown envelope, yeah, that's got to be about accommodation... nope! Had all that crap in it.
Reply 5
Me too!! i did exactly the same thing this morning- it is sooo cruel.

i jst hav a horrible feeling that its taking soo long cos we obv. havent got a place in the colleges we wanted, and now they r jst leaving us to sweat it out before they actually find us sumwhere to live and then they break the news to us at the last min.

i really want to know now :frown:
as u can see the anticipation has got so bad tht im startin to formulate stories about why it is taking soo long and the probability that we will all end up crashed on ems floor!
Reply 6
lol like a 20 of us all on top of each other..
ok ye im all good with that!
Reply 7
philip67
lol like a 20 of us all on top of each other..
ok ye im all good with that!

beggars cant be choosers!
Reply 8
Your accomodation stuff should be in a massive white envelope, that is so big the postman will have to physically force it through your letterbox which will rip it in the process making the contents spill out all over the floor, which is what happened with mine.

So you should know what to look out for in future.

:smile:
*loz*
I got all excited thinking it was about accommodation - but then it wasnt :frown:

same ere:frown: . Soon as i saw the lancaster logo i got all excited and ran downstairs thinking they finnaly sent me confirmation that id got in lonsdale (fingers crossed) yet when i ripped it open instead of a letter sayin welcome to lonsdale!!! i got utter crap on meningitis and mumps ahhhh!!! ive just spent the last two years doin human biology i dont need to be told again lol i just wanna know my god dam accomodation :mad:

phew feels good to let it all out :biggrin:
I know I'm going to Fylde, but then again, I did cheat and email them to find out!

Latest

Trending

Trending