The Student Room Group

Always struggle to talk to the girl I like

I'm a confident guy and can chat to most people, but as soon as there is a girl I like I struggle to talk to her. For example there's this girl at work I've been getting to know briefly. All was going well - she is new, i chatted to her to get to know her keeping it just friendly and about the job. I then go away for 2 months so we stop working together but i was chatting to her on facebook quite a bit. I then get back and just keep saying the wrong things/stupid things. Eg if I feel the conversation goes dead or there is an awkward silence at times I try and say something and it's usually something really stupid. Eg she took my car keys and hid them for a joke. After a while she eventually gave them back to me but quickly hid them in someone's bikini (I work at a swimming pool). I go to grab them out and say something like "its not even your bikini" and then afterwards im like wtf did i just say (should have just kept that in my head) and she was like what, so I was like ummmm nothing and she kept saying what until I walked off! I just keep saying the most stupid stuff on the spot without thinking it through or if the conversation goes dead I'll ask a really dumb question
Well, u know what, there are girls who find that very cute if that relieves you a little. Every Girl loves attention and efforts by a guy. So if she turns out to like you, Great! Otherwise, she wasnt the one for you.. Simple!
Reply 2
I do stuff like this matey its just nerves. I struggle talking to alot of girls untill im comfortable around them and then i come out of my shell. The more you get to know her the better talking to her will get.
Original post by Wigwam5
I do stuff like this matey its just nerves. I struggle talking to alot of girls untill im comfortable around them and then i come out of my shell. The more you get to know her the better talking to her will get.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending