Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, not quite as good, but i got told by an 11 year old the other day that i'd made a good choice with my bf, but if he ever needs sorting out i know where to go...(my bf is naturally quaking in his boots)

lou xxx
    What does sorting out constitute?! ?! ?! !! ?? !!!

p.s. Yeah, kokopops I think I will put The Office on soon - always makes me happy. Pilgrimage to Slough must be the next step for a committed fan like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

p.s. Yeah, kokopops I think I will put The Office on soon - always makes me happy. Pilgrimage to Slough must be the next step for a committed fan like me.
    lol...yay

ReputationRep:
    david brent = legend

ReputationRep:
    like beating up. lol, and considering my bf is bout 6'3, an 11 year old having a go would be funny.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    my first day at school in math, I had no clue where my next class was and she showed me how to get there.

ReputationRep:
    like beating up. lol, and considering my bf is bout 6'3, an 11 year old having a go would be funny.

lou xxx
    Aaaah! I thought it was a girl! Sorting out... seeing to... that kind of thing!! (and then I thought, year 11?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman663j7)
    my first day at school in math, I had no clue where my next class was and she showed me how to get there.
    aww its classic! modern day romance that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman663j7)
    ooo...thats sooo sweet

ReputationRep:
    Aaaah! I thought it was a girl! Sorting out... seeing to... that kind of thing!! (and then I thought, year 11?!)
    nah, age 11. lol. (he's my mate's nephew who lives with her. does things like bring me chocolate and sweets really early in the morning when i'm hungover...)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    nah, age 11. lol. (he's my mate's nephew who lives with her. does things like bring me chocolate and sweets really early in the morning when i'm hungover...)

lou xxx
    *psst* i think he likes you. my ex had that with a five year old! sent her a valentines card which she wouldnt shut up about. i ended up quite jealous of the guy.

ReputationRep:
    *grumbles* mrnrmrnrmrmrnrmrbloodyhappycoupl esmrmrmrnrmrmrnrm
    *crawls back into dark corner*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i ended up quite jealous of the guy.
    aww bless nik ur soo sweet

ReputationRep:
    In a few months time she'll save me from a car accident...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    In a few months time she'll save me from a car accident...
    how do u no that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    aww bless nik ur soo sweet
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    mine has slight absurdity value.. both freshers..so knew of each other

..first real contact - he maimed me whilst playing sport (obviously part of a cunning plan (!) )

..then at the college christmas party i was having a slightly rotten time, pissed but trying to behave female friend of mine tells me to 'go pull X!' on her behalf..i'm very bored, so go over & get his attention..we talk the rest of the evening..we kiss..he came back the next morning & i made the mistake of cooking for him.. then somehow from the start of the next term we've been together. i'm a sap.

Blissy - i have a similar thing with gay males admiring him..lol.

ReputationRep:
    how do u no that?
    I don't, but I can guess...

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I don't, but I can guess...
    it says current...
    how can u guess
    ooo stop it

ReputationRep:
    it says current...
    how can u guess
    ooo stop it
    Heehee...

You're so easy to wind up, don't encourage me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.