The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
amex-blaque
dam rite. believ in urself and u can do anything simon.

Simon? wtf?
Reply 81
elpollodiablouk
Hmm, if I want to sound exotic and exciting, I best avoid telling people I'm doing Engineering :tongue:

Or me maths, yowza...
Reply 82
ZJuwelH
Or me maths, yowza...

We'll have the ladies all over us!....

or not.
Reply 83
IRC chatrooms a year ago, actually met in person at a National park where we went for a walk, had to pick the hottest day of the year for it as well and got well and truly lost, dont regret it one minute though :smile:
elpollodiablouk

or not.

do chemistry or medea or sumat like that the hoes love em suvjects.
Reply 85
ZJuwelH
Or me maths, yowza...

Actually, I think one Civil Engineer was telling us on an open day, possibly Nottingham IIRC, that they organise events with the Psychology department, since Engineering's ~90% male and Psychology is the opposite. Not many Psychologists turned up, funnily enough...
Reply 86
elpollodiablouk
Actually, I think one Civil Engineer was telling us on an open day, possibly Nottingham IIRC, that they organise events with the Psychology department, since Engineering's ~90% male and Psychology is the opposite. Not many Psychologists turned up, funnily enough...

Lol....so you'll be in a department 90% male, and I'll be living in an all girls college, and studying English lit, which I guesstimate will be about 90% female....not the best prospects for either of us really...lol....we're sad, *sigh*
Reply 87
shilling
Lol....so you'll be in a department 90% male, and I'll be living in an all girls college, and studying English lit, which I guesstimate will be about 90% female....not the best prospects for either of us really...lol....we're sad, *sigh*

*sighs* such is life. Still, many more people compared to my 6th form, so by the law of averages there must be *someone* suitable. Christ, I sound desparate dont I?
Reply 88
elpollodiablouk

or not.

Leave the "or not" for yourself :tongue:
Reply 89
elpollodiablouk
*sighs* such is life. Still, many more people compared to my 6th form, so by the law of averages there must be *someone* suitable. Christ, I sound desparate dont I?

lol..."law of averages" - and the future engineer shines through already
Reply 90
shilling
lol..."law of averages" and the future engineer shines through already

You see, this would explain why I don't have a gf :biggrin:
elpollodiablouk

just let the hoes know were u stand none of this lets just b friends caper.
Reply 92
amex-blaque
just let the hoes know were u stand none of this lets just b friends caper.

Not calling them hoes would also be a good move for me:tongue:

DISCLAIMER:Not that I do, btw.
Reply 93
elpollodiablouk
You see, this would explain why I don't have a gf :biggrin:

well, hiding in dark corners probably doesn't help much either...*grin*
elpollodiablouk
Not calling them hoes would also be a good move for me:tongue:

DISCLAIMER:Not that I do, btw.

call em wat u like they all want it
Reply 95
shilling

*growls* but I like my dark corner
shilling

thats my homie ur talkin 2. i aint hiden and i aint gitten no action. explain that scrub.
Reply 97
elpollodiablouk
*growls* but I like my dark corner

hmmm...and maybe work on the growling too (?)

what does "elpollodiablouk" mean by the way?
Reply 98
amex-blaque
thats my homie ur talkin 2. i aint hiden and i aint gitten no action. explain that scrub.

lol, thats the first time I've been called a homie
Reply 99
shilling
hmmm...and maybe work on the growling too (?)

what does "elpollodiablouk" mean by the way?

El Pollo Diablo means the Devil Chicken. Its from an old computer game called Monkey Island. Dunno why I put UK on the end, being a british forum and all that. :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending