The Student Room Group

am i clever dumb or average

gcse's: 6a's 4b's 2c's
as levels: ABBC (both B's can be remarked to A's)
predicted: A*AA

am i clever dumb or average?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just seems like you're looking for attention. I think you know the answer to your own question.
Dumb because 'I' should be capitalised and there's supposed to be commas in the title as well as a question mark.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Dumb because 'I' should be capitalised and there's supposed to be commas in the title as well as a question mark.

Also dumb because who doesn't get atleast 8 A*s at GCSE? If you got less than A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA then you're below par..
Dumb, because you're asking an attention seeking question on a forum where you're clearly not going to get a serious answer.

If you want your ass kissed, go ask on Yahoo Answers.
Original post by JRFishers
Also dumb because who doesn't get atleast 8 A*s at GCSE? If you got less than A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA then you're below par..

Exactly I got 9 A*s it's not that difficult.
Reply 6
A levels really aren't a true indicator of anything, they just show your willing to work hard enough at university. I only got BBC in Physics, Maths and Biology, came top 10% in my class at undergrad and now I'm studying theoretical physics at Imperial College.

You'll figure out whether your naturally able in any particular subject when you go to university, like I say anyone with a brain cell and enough motivation can get good grades in GCSE and A level, personally I did not have the motivation...
(edited 9 years ago)
Intelligence is not solely based on the number of As and A*s that you have. Actually you'd find many intelligent who lack common sense haha

But if you're talking academically here then yes you're smart.
Original post by CMBR
A levels really aren't a true indicator of anything, they just show your willing to work hard enough at university. I only got BBC in Physics, Maths and biology, came top 10% in my class at undergrad and now I'm studying theoretical physics at Imperial College.

You'll figure out whether your naturally able in any particular subject when you go to university, like I say anyone with a brain cell and enough motivation can get good grades in GCSE and A level, personally I did not have the motivation...

woo Theoretical Physics, I am studying that this year, :biggrin:
You're a "dumb" person for asking this question.

Memorize all the books you want, but creativity is what you lack and that stifles innovation.
I just think you're a bit of a ****

xxx
(edited 9 years ago)

Are your own grammatical errors here an intended irony?
Reply 12
Original post by CMBR
A levels really aren't a true indicator of anything, they just show your willing to work hard enough at university. I only got BBC in Physics, Maths and biology, came top 10% in my class at undergrad and now I'm studying theoretical physics at Imperial College.

oh woww. thats real good. what was the entry requirements?
Reply 13
what is the point of this thread? :rolleyes:
Original post by Birkenhead
Are your own grammatical errors here an intended irony?

I'm allowed them because I'm not asking stupid questions like this. Plus no one in Yorkshire is educated in English properly so it's all good.
Reply 15
Original post by hajs
oh woww. thats real good. what was the entry requirements?

Strong first class honours in undergrad Physics or Maths (with enough TP content), as far as i'm aware that means about top 10% of your class otherwise you will be put on a waiting list in case people withdraw.
Original post by hajs
gcse's: 6a's 4b's 2c's
as levels: ABBC (both B's can be remarked to A's)
predicted: A*AA
am i clever dumb or average?

It's all relative tbh. your question should be "Am I clever/dumb/average to become a "Doctor"/"Physicist"/"Actor" or at lease comparing it to something. I'd say you're clever nevertheless :smile:
Reply 17
and hahah its funny how everyone assumes this was for attention, it was only cuz i got told my grades were below average *shrugs*
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 18
Original post by CMBR
Strong first class honours in undergrad Physics or Maths (with enough TP content), as far as i'm aware that means about top 10% of your class otherwise you will be put on a waiting list in case people withdraw.

mmm niceee, congrattss :redface::cool:
Original post by JRFishers

Exactly I got 9 A*s it's not that difficult.

I really hope you guys are being sarcastic.

Quick Reply

Latest