english lit, sociology & psychology a level

Watch
blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
doing these 3 a levels, can people who have taken these subjects for a level tell me anything they know about these subjects? advice, tips and warnings are welcome..

edexcel psych
aqa english lit & socio
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
bumpp
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
double bump, come on
Farah_786
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
if you don't like reading DONT take English Lit. BIGGEST mistake of my life. however, if you enjoy reading then it will be ok... Psychology is an easy a level in my opinion ONLy if an individual has a good memory so will be able to remember all the studies. don't know about sociology....
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Farah_786)
if you don't like reading DONT take English Lit. BIGGEST mistake of my life. however, if you enjoy reading then it will be ok... Psychology is an easy a level in my opinion ONLy if an individual has a good memory so will be able to remember all the studies. don't know about sociology....
Thanks! I love reading I dont have the best memory though..
Jkizer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah like the other dude says, psycho has quite a bit of memorising but the exam is absolute piss compared to other subjects like English which can really make you think hell a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads