Results issued for last weeks re-sits?

Watch
Racoon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Could someone 'in the know' please tell me when re-sit results are out and how the students receive them, is it by e-mail or letter or some other means. A mate has just last week re-sat one paper but has no idea when he will be told the results, cheers
lil huni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd like to know this too - I seem to have a provisional result on SIMS which says I've failed :afraid: but I don't know if that refers to my first attempt or my resit. I didn't think they were supposed to put up results before the exam boards had met! :cry2: I have a feeling that you get an email telling you that your results are available. I hope your friend does okay!
FaraDai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have been told my years exam board sits on the 3rd Sept, so it should be very soon afterwards.
FaraDai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lil huni)
I'd like to know this too - I seem to have a provisional result on SIMS which says I've failed :afraid: but I don't know if that refers to my first attempt or my resit. I didn't think they were supposed to put up results before the exam boards had met! :cry2: I have a feeling that you get an email telling you that your results are available. I hope your friend does okay!
As I said on your thread I am certain that refered to the original attempt.

I could log into sims after the January exams and see some results as and when they were marked and were added on as "provisional" and then after the exam board met they then change to "confirmed".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.7%
England (141)
34.56%
Belgium (31)
7.6%
Germany (41)
10.05%
Spain (9)
2.21%