SIR YAKS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... Business and sports development

I'm interested in... Football, meeting people, home cooked meals, recreation and leisure. Many more
minhle20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SIR YAKS)
I'm studying... Business and sports development

I'm interested in... Football, meeting people, home cooked meals, recreation and leisure. Many more
Hi there! How are you? Welcome to Image

Are you starting your course this September? Where will you be studying?

You might want to check out our Business and Management forum as it might come in handy for your course.

Also if you just want to relax, you can head to the Chat or Hobbies and Interests forum and maybe even spend some time playing the Forum Games.

Hope you enjoy your time on TSR. If you need help finding anything quote me here and I'll be happy to help Image
SIR YAKS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello there! Am good and you? year i hope to start September and thanks for the warm welcome.
(Original post by minhle20)
Hi there! How are you? Welcome to Image

Are you starting your course this September? Where will you be studying?

You might want to check out our Business and Management forum as it might come in handy for your course.

Also if you just want to relax, you can head to the Chat or Hobbies and Interests forum and maybe even spend some time playing the Forum Games.

Hope you enjoy your time on TSR. If you need help finding anything quote me here and I'll be happy to help Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.31%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
18.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (35)
30.17%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (21)
18.1%

Watched Threads