The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cottonmouth
My beautiful cat is the most lovable creature to walk the earth

TheVlad
That sounds like a really crap cat

:congrats:

Personally i would't kick a cat or a dog like prince of persia said it would set a bad example and also it would be animal cruelty:angel:
Reply 41
Here we go the let's be nice to animals argument

Oh no! Not that argument again!!
Reply 42
Give it a jolly old boot. I would.
Reply 43
Funny thing.. I haven't seen my cat in a while. Maybe some git kicked it a little too hard?
Yeah maybe. Must be hard to know how hard you can kick a cat without breaking its ribs when you haven't got a kick-the-kitty-ometer, like I'm sure you have :rolleyes:

Or, maybe it just ran away to avoid your cat-related tantrums? :p:
Reply 45
Kick the cat in the ribs?

Boot up it's arse, It'll fly through the air further.
Reply 46
My cat is home. It ate some food and then gave me a dirty look. I'm tempted to kick it.
Just remember, lions are your cats big brothers. Woe betide you should any ever escape from a zoo :p:
Reply 48
You ever seen two cats get on? They would get into a fight and my cat would win. The lion is as good as dead.
Reply 49
^o) is this serious?
Yes, it is ok to kick a cat. Provided that you are the cat, and are kicking yourself.

Why the hell would you want to kick a cat anyway?
Reply 51
we covered this already.
Reply 52
Some Cats enjoy a good affectionate kick :smile:
Reply 53
I was trying to do my homework and my cat jumped up on to my lap.
So i gave it a good dropkick in the head. It learnt its lesson.
Eh..

Well, animals deserve the same rights as us. Even cats. Yes, they don't appear to expect kindess nor are they the most well trained animals. Actually, I find them sort of distant animals. However, you wouldn't liked to get kicked right? I wouldn't kick anything personally, but some people would. It's all a matter of people's views on cats or any animal for that matter.
I'm a cat lover - I have two Maine coons, and I would never kick them. Animal cruelty is never acceptable no matter the circumstances!
Phillip
I was trying to do my homework and my cat jumped up on to my lap.
So i gave it a good dropkick in the head. It learnt its lesson.

You have just been warned for saying that ! My cats annoy me too when i'm doing my homework but I would never hurt them for it, they are only showing affection. My kitten Eddie likes to sit on my desk or in my desk drawer and its really cute. :redface:
Reply 57
Don't worry it is out of its coma.
It's fine now, just a bit blind
Reply 58
Sai Chizukura
Eh..

Well, animals deserve the same rights as us. Even cats. Yes, they don't appear to expect kindess nor are they the most well trained animals. Actually, I find them sort of distant animals. However, you wouldn't liked to get kicked right? I wouldn't kick anything personally, but some people would. It's all a matter of people's views on cats or any animal for that matter.

Animal's certainly don't deserve the same rights as humans. Animals are our property and we should therefore be free to do whatever we wish with them, like with a chair say. I love my cat and I certainly wouldn't actually harm it or allow anyone else to harm it. In the same way that I would not burn my books. If I see someone else burning their own books, I will disapprove as I believe it to be a great shame, however It would be none of my business to stop them doing so.
Reply 59
Choccielatte
You have just been warned for saying that ! My cats annoy me too when i'm doing my homework but I would never hurt them for it, they are only showing affection. My kitten Eddie likes to sit on my desk or in my desk drawer and its really cute. :redface:

That's a really anal and humourless reason for a warning. Anyway animals don't respond to reason, so physical punishment is the only way to make them behave. That is why dog trainers not only use treats to reward good behaviour but also use force to teach the dog that it must not do something and to respect that the human is the leader of the pack.

Latest

Trending

Trending