BillyHH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey.

So I applied through UCAS, didnt get into my firm choice, and I withdrew from my insurance choice and went through clearing. I got into another university.

However, my student finance application was set to my firm choice, I did edit the application as soon as I got my place in my clearing choice and set the university which I am going to in my application. It states that these changes will take up to 6 weeks to process. I am wondering, is there anything else I have to do now? Or do I just wait 6 weeks until its gone through and then I receive my loan?

Also, I need to register on my university website system, but when I am signing up for it it tells me that my student finance is not agreed with this university yet (as it is still being processed), so therefore I cannot continue my online application with the university website. Hmm
SlowlorisIncognito
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unfortunately, you will just have to wait for student finance to sort themselves out. This is one of the risks of applying through clearing. It's unlikely there's anything you can do to speed the process up.

If there's a deadline to register online, then contact your university and explain the situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed