The Student Room Group

Stressing about uni options!

Basically i'm stuck between doing something I think I would be more interested in (social science) or something that I know I would have a better chance getting a job with (business). My school wants us to know within the next few weeks what we're applying to and the closer it's getting the less sure I am! I hopefully want to start my own events company one day so would it make more sense just to stick out 4 years doing a degree that isn't 100% what I wanted to do?
Original post by allanah97
Basically i'm stuck between doing something I think I would be more interested in (social science) or something that I know I would have a better chance getting a job with (business). My school wants us to know within the next few weeks what we're applying to and the closer it's getting the less sure I am! I hopefully want to start my own events company one day so would it make more sense just to stick out 4 years doing a degree that isn't 100% what I wanted to do?

Events management ?

http://www.rgu.ac.uk/business-management-and-accounting/study-options/undergraduate-full-time/events-management
Reply 2

I would rather do a more general degree, I'm thinking about doing Business with politics but the only place that does it is in Stirling and I wasn't looking to move out of Glasgow :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest