Do you consider a 5ft5 girl tall?

Watch this thread
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Jw
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
No.
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
No id say it's small to average
Sandtrooper
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LaMandarine
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Depending on her age, that...is rather short. Average to say.
Dad's 6'6", I'm 5'11" and mom is 5'5". To us she is like a cute little elf :giggle:
username1039383
Rep:
(Original post by LaMandarine)
Depending on her age, that...is rather short. Average to say.
Dad's 6'6", I'm 5'11" and mom is 5'5". To us she is like a cute little elf :giggle:
I'm 19

And aww cute family
missfats
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
5'10 here!!!!! #tallcrewcheckinin.

My whole family is short tbh.
My dads 5'9 and he's the tallest from them.
Posted from TSR Mobile
missfats
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
No id say it's small to average
For a girl, it's average actually.
5'2 is considered small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by missfats)
For a girl, it's average actually.
5'2 is considered small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To me it looks small but I'm 5"8 person who wears heals so everyone looks small
Doob
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
no, thats short, a tall girl is 5'10+
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm 5'8 and I've been told I'm "not tall", I'd say 5'5 is average
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
Average, I'm about that height and I wouldn't say I'm particularly short but certainly not tall.
TasteLikeChicken
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'd say 5'5" is average for a girl, but a very good height, since I'm not a tall guy, only 5'9".
bleurghbee
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It also depends on what society you live in.

For example, in some Asian cultures 5'5 is relatively tall, but see as average in European cultures.
Tillybop
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
Jw
To me that's really tall. Then again I'm only 5ft.
Harrie Lyons
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doob)
no, thats short, a tall girl is 5'10+
do you live in the netherlands?
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
technically it's on the taller side of average because 5'4 is average, so that's only 1 inch taller
to everybody saying 5'5' is average, you're relatively correct but if you read the figures (pretty much any study will show you that) 5'4 is average for a british woman
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Not really but its not too small either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1039383
Rep:
(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
To me that's really tall. Then again I'm only 5ft.
Aw 5ft10+s must be like giants from your perspective hehe
madisonyoung
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
im 5'11 / 6'0 and im very tall, id say up to 5'4 or so is small, 5'4 - 5'8 or 5'9 is average and more than that is tall. depends though, if everyone around you is very tall or very small it can feel differnet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (45)
68.18%
No (17)
25.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
6.06%

Watched Threads