How do you organise your most important documents?

Watch
Joyful_soul
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, just upset at how disorganised I am - lost (or cannot find!!) very important documents like my A level certificates.

How can I organise these documents for next time?

Thanks
Armin.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How old are you? You can't have that many documents at your age surely.

I just put them all into my trusty ol' briefcase under my bed. The documents inside are arranged chronologically in educational stage categories
Joyful_soul
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Armin.)
How old are you? You can't have that many documents at your age surely.

I just put them all into my trusty ol' briefcase under my bed. The documents inside are arranged chronologically in educational stage categories
So I shall get a suitcase? :o:
Freudian Slip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I organise important documents the same way I organise all of my documents - in an 'orderly' pile, somewhere in the bottom of my chest of drawers / wardrobe / footwell of my car / where I'll never find it again for love, nor money etc., etc. :giggle:

Seriously though, I'd invest in a folder and keep it somewhere you'd store anything you wanted kept safe.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I stick them in a folder and put them in a huge box of important stuff I never look at/use. The box goes wherever it can hide.
Old_Simon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Buy a metal lockable fireproof file box. Only cost a tenner or so.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Freudian Slip)
I organise important documents the same way I organise all of my documents - in an 'orderly' pile, somewhere in the bottom of my chest of drawers / wardrobe / footwell of my car / where I'll never find it again for love, nor money etc., etc. :giggle:
This is what I do, meanwhile there is a perfectly good box-file waiting in the living room.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads