1 Room left in Plymouth house share - 30 seconds from uni!

Watch this thread
matt375
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For those who are interested we have just 1 room left in this 8 bedroom house share in a lovely house located in North Road East, a much sought-after area of Plymouth 30 seconds away from the university campus! All bills are included in the rent which is 92 pounds a week. The housemates are all very nice and friendly people, mostly second year students.

I have attached some pictures below but if you would like further information or to book a viewing etc please contact the land lord or me as soon as possible as this room is expected to go very quickly! You can reach the land lord on +447919521535 or via email at [email protected].

Name:  july 2014 026.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  535.7 KB Name:  july 2014 269.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  459.4 KB Name:  july 2014 270.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  366.6 KB Name:  july_2014_266.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  407.0 KB
EfiN
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hello,

I am looking for an en-suite room close to the university for a 4 month tenant as I am an Erasmus PhD student. Any suggestions? Thank you!
matt375
Rep:
I would recommend private halls if there's any left
matt375
Rep:
Mods can this topic be closed as this house is now full
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads