EmilyC96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share notes and questions on the AQA Biology A2 exams ONLY ;D
LeFailFish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm also taking AQA A2 Biology, so I just thought I'd say hi.:wavey:
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LeFailFish)
I'm also taking AQA A2 Biology, so I just thought I'd say hi.:wavey:
(Original post by EmilyC96)
Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share notes and questions on the AQA Biology A2 exams ONLY ;D
Hello.
EmilyC96
Rep:
?
What did everyone get in AS?
How much harder do you think A2 will be?
LeFailFish
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EmilyC96)
What did everyone get in AS?
How much harder do you think A2 will be?
I got an A overall but with a B in the EMPA. I expect A2 will be harder but hopefully not by too much. I am a bit worried about the essay question in unit 5 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
joeymr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an A overall but with a B in the EMPA. I expect A2 will be harder but hopefully not by too much. I am a bit worried about the essay question in unit 5 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont be worried- the essay seems daunting at first but after some practice it becomes the easiest bit of the unit 5 paper IMO. As long as you write coherently and be accurate with your science its easy to pick up 20+marks/25
LeFailFish
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by joeymr)
Dont be worried- the essay seems daunting at first but after some practice it becomes the easiest bit of the unit 5 paper IMO. As long as you write coherently and be accurate with your science its easy to pick up 20+marks/25
Thanks for the reassurance! I think the main reason I'm worried is one of my friends had to resit y13 after failing Biology unit 5... they got 2/30 marks in the essay! I'll try and use your advice
joeymr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks for the reassurance! I think the main reason I'm worried is one of my friends had to resit y13 after failing Biology unit 5... they got 2/30 marks in the essay! I'll try and use your advice
No problem What?!?! They must have only written the title haha
EmilyC96
Rep:
?
How's everyone finding it?
alanconnel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know whether its compulsory by AQA to attend A2 fieldwork trip. Teacher scaring us saying we must attend or we fail. Many students tell me its a waste of time and they learn more by just reading the neslon thornes book.
Saif94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alanconnel)
Does anyone know whether its compulsory by AQA to attend A2 fieldwork trip. Teacher scaring us saying we must attend or we fail. Many students tell me its a waste of time and they learn more by just reading the neslon thornes book.
not compulsory lol, reply may be a little too late.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (13)
7.1%
They've been reasonable (76)
41.53%
Not feeling great... (47)
25.68%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)