Leeds Met/Beckett Students

Watch this thread
zac_crosby
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, my names Zac , im going to be studying Law at Leeds met/Beckett come September. I'm looking to meet some people before i arrive. I'm staying at home for the first year, anybody doing the same? Also if anyone is doing the same course let me know because so far i can't find anybody else doing it.
idawilhelmine
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi Zac,

I am not staying at home but I am staying at my private apartment in Shipley (Bradford). So you are not the only one
khanyiism
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi there my name is khanyi and I'm going to be studying biomedical sciences in September. In going to living at home so I'm very familiar with Leeds and the club scene. I haven't seen any other people doing this course yet so anyone doing it don't be afraid to send me a message. Id really like to know a few people at the uni or in my course when I start
maddiexlovex
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey I got a room spare if anyone is still looking. £75 a week, Hyde Park near Headingley, sharing 2 first year students (girls). Private land lord message me if interested. All rooms are double bed and have furniture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
maddiexlovex
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Helloooo, is anyone still looking for any accommodation? I have 2 rooms available in Hyde park. Contact me for details.

Posted from TSR Mobile
carissawilletts
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hay, im studying Law also, but im saying in halls
JoJo14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Available room in Prodigy house with a single bed and an ensuite in a 4 bedroom flat. You would be sharing the flat with 3 other students (2 boys and 1 girl - all really sociable and easy-going). £125 per week paid in 3 instalments over the year.
10 minute walk from the town centre and free access to the gym downstairs which is a bonus!
Also you will just start paying the rent fees for the year from the moment that you move in (i'll be paying up until then)
Please pleaseeeeeee contact me asap if you're interested at: [email protected] / 07814181396
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (15)
17.65%
The paper was reasonable (29)
34.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
36.47%
It was TERRIBLE (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads