Do you have any experiences, good or bad, of the OIAHE?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
hannahw2222
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I used Match to sort out a LA case for my SEN daugher and they were excellent
kcole20310
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I have just received a OIA response to say they now wont be looking at it, despite being told that it is a good case???Is that facebook group still around?
pulkitji
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RichofYork)
Original post deleted by user.
The OIA is a totally USELESS organisation. International students are even more vulnerable to bullying by the University. I was at
Oxford University and they did not give my degree nor my money back!!! Such thieves! Rascals!! Liars
pulkitji
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The OIAHE does not provide any justice to the students! It is clearly biased towards the Universities. I do not see any point in complaining to them about the University. I had complained about useless Oxford University and I did not get my money back nor my degree!!!They are just con artists and thieves!!!
Fanfonaya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have bad experience with OIA. They are in university side. Could you tell me if there is any other organizations can help student with complainant.Thanks.
username5331122
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OIAHE always behaved like they want to support University no matter what. I have lost my hope. Please tell me any good lawyer so that I can hire against University of Sunderland. It has been 4 years me and my friends didnt received the masters degree that was supposed to end within 2 years. Please help me somebody
Last edited by username5331122; 1 week ago
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jawadsoomro)
OIAHE always behaved like they want to support University no matter what. I have lost my hope. Please tell me any good lawyer so that I can hire against University of Sunderland. It has been 4 years me and my friends didnt received the masters degree that was supposed to end within 2 years. Please help me somebody
Hi there,
Sorry to hear that you have some concerns with your degree.
Our Student Casework Manager Fiona Jackson can be contacted on 0191 515 2941 / [email protected] should you wish to discuss this further.
Thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads