What A-levels are everyone else doing?

Watch this thread
SaturnReigns
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm not should if this has already been done but I start college in a couple weeks so I just wanted to know what everyone else is doing and why?
Tanqueray91
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SaturnReigns)
I'm not should if this has already been done but I start college in a couple weeks so I just wanted to know what everyone else is doing and why?
Im actually about to start my A2's but I do Economics, maths, further maths, and physics, as I suck at english and essays. Although I have the economics essays, I like that I don't do all math's subjects, as at A level, Economics really doesnt have maths although people like to think so.
SaturnReigns
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Does anyone think that doing history and English literature is too much work? the subjects I'm doing are;
English literature
Law
History
Government and Politics
Also does anyone know what these subjects are like and any advice on them?
Thank you!
blondelocks
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing History, Economics and Sociology. Was only allowed to do the 3 due to lack of GCSE's. Considering swapping Sociology for English Lit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads