Failed one module Can i reapply through clearing? Watch

Jamie07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I failed one module and its resit in my first year. Can i apply for a new course through clearing for 2014 still? Its also at the same university at (LJMU)
say x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jamie07)
I failed one module and its resit in my first year. Can i apply for a new course through clearing for 2014 still? Its also at the same university at (LJMU)
There's little point going through clearing if you're applying for the same uni just different course. Just ask the new course's head and your old course's head to see if you can switch
Jamie07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by say x)
There's little point going through clearing if you're applying for the same uni just different course. Just ask the new course's head and your old course's head to see if you can switch
Since its my first year and i only failed one module are my chances of chaning course good?
say x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jamie07)
Since its my first year and i only failed one module are my chances of chaning course good?
Since you are changing to a different course, your first year results shouldn't matter too much. Have you checked your a-level results are enough for the new course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?