BDSM: how far would you go?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm really into BDSM and lucky I have a partner who likes sex rougher and as kinky as me. I'm wondering how many people on this site are actually into this. How far would you go? Where do you draw the line? Would your partner be open to the idea?
Meduza
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Just no.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Meduza)
Just no.
Whys that?
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Meh, I'll try anything once. Except...excreta. Or piss.
fleur_de_haine
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'll swerve the scat and watersports, the rest I can get into.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meduza
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whys that?
I just don't get it I don't really need to have variety to be still 'interested'. Maybe I am just a boring person then :P
LJStudent
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty open sexually so I guess anything goes, apart from defecation. Ew.
flippycipher
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I would just use handcuffs and blindfold, but not yet.

Whoops, just realised this thread is nearly 4 years old.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
What does it stand for
Sean.hast
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What does it stand for
You act as though you aren't using the internet right now
MasochistMatthew
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I am crazy, and would do and go for anything at least once!!
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
it just looks disgusting when they rope to the point of it turnin blue, its just unnecesary
Sonder1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What does it stand for
Bible discussion, study meeting
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
I'm really into BDSM and lucky I have a partner who likes sex rougher and as kinky as me. I'm wondering how many people on this site are actually into this. How far would you go? Where do you draw the line? Would your partner be open to the idea?
I'm super into it I do have a few limits (mostly related to excrement) but I think BDSM and general power play requires a great deal of trust and it has really deepened my relationship with my boyfriend. It adds a more exciting dimension to sex, too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (266)
42.56%
The paper was reasonable (258)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (56)
8.96%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.2%

Watched Threads