Anyone from Camp hill? Watch
Anyone from Camp hill pls help me out cos I'm confused about the dress code.
Basically could u wear:
- A maxi skirt with a shirt or a t shirt
- A coloured dresses with patterns
- A short dress or a long shirt ( about knee length ) with skinny trousers
- Do u have to blazers and trousers matching in colours
- Could u even wear burka since I saw some ppl wear them on induction day
Sorry for asking kinda annoying and perhaps obvious questions. It's just I know no one who goes there and the dress code on the website is very confusing.
Anyone who goes or already went to camp hill pls help me!!! Bear in mind that I'm asking some general questions about the dress code so I have an idea of what ppl wear and what I should wear - it doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to wear all of these clothes .