Anyone in Gloucester chambers?? Watch

Edlloyd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Wondering if anyone here is staying in Gloucester chambers, think I'm going to be.
Gonna be my first year, doing business management
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I'm a student ambassador for UWTSD Swansea,

if you want to find who's living in Gloucester Chambers with you, add them as a friend on their Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/gloucester.chambers?fref=ts

Once you have a confirm that you will be living there, there is a private group on Facebook, where everyone gets to meet everyone, this usually happens at the start of the September.

I lived at Gloucester Chambers (GLC) for three years, and it's a great place to live. Situated bottom of Wind Street and very close to the beach, it's also very different to a traditional halls, as pretty much everyone knows everyone! Makes nights out so much better.

I also studied business/marketing, if have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them

Regards,
Matthew Ford.
Edlloyd
Rep:
?
Hey
I was wondering what I have to bring in terms of kitchen appliances? Like do I need to assume that nothing is provided?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Lytey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just a heads up but if there's anything broken in your room upon your arrival, take a picture or report it. My boyfriend had a broken wardrobe that he was charged for at the end of the year even though it was broken before he moved in, not my intention to put you off GLC because it is a nice place, matth is right everyone knows each other and gets on well
Edlloyd
Rep:
?
Thanks! I'll have a look round when i get there!
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Edlloyd, GLC kitchens provides you with Ovens, microwaves, toasters and kettles. People do bring their George Foreman grills as they quick and easy! It's genuinely a great place to live, and this year they are putting in a common room with plasma TV's and build in Wi-Fi.

Lytey, who's your boyfriend who lived in GLC? I wonder if I knew him

Thanks,

Matth Ford.
lflage
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Has anyone paid a summer retainer nothing in the lease i signed just got a email
Mike 101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey I have just finished my first year at Swansea Uni and am moving into Gloucester Chambers this year. Ye I paid the summer retainer.

(Original post by lflage)
Has anyone paid a summer retainer nothing in the lease i signed just got a email
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
    Carmarthen, Swansea and Lampeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • University of Wales Trinity Saint David
    Carmarthen Campus Undergraduate