The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

MAP Online Enrolment Issue

Hi guys,

I'm trying to enrol online through MAP. I've got to the Student Finance section of the enrolment process, however since my Student Finance hasn't been approved yet, it's saying that I am to be invoiced for the £9,000 tuition fees. I'm trying to add a Tuition Fee Contributor, but they want contact names and (email) addresses. I can't find a Contact Name or Email Address for Student Finance England, what do I do?

Thanks!
You will need to wait for your student finance to be approved before you can enrol to select it as the desired option. Adding a tuition fee contributor is more for if you have a parent, guardian or company willing to pay for your fees. Hopefully the prospective undergraduate team should be able to give you more help and support if you drop them a call or email.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aston University
You will need to wait for your student finance to be approved before you can enrol to select it as the desired option. Adding a tuition fee contributor is more for if you have a parent, guardian or company willing to pay for your fees. Hopefully the prospective undergraduate team should be able to give you more help and support if you drop them a call or email.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply :smile: I've emailed the undergraduate team to see if they can help out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest