The Student Room Group

History EPQ ideas

I've need to start my epq but I can't come up with a question to research. I want to do a Early modern History topic so maybe something from The War of the Roses. The drama on BBC last year The White Queen particularly interested me so I would want to focus on something in there. Maybe something about the princes in the tower but i'm not so sure whether that can be easily evidenced.

I previously came up with a question about whether Shakespeare has portrayed a valid historical of Richard III but now i'm in two minds of doing this question as it would require me to read Shakespeare's play which i've tried but im finding it very hard to understand so its a bit boring. The EPQ is going to require a lot of work so i don't want to get bored with it half way through and give up.
Original post by bazinga_punk
I've need to start my epq but I can't come up with a question to research. I want to do a Early modern History topic so maybe something from The War of the Roses. The drama on BBC last year The White Queen particularly interested me so I would want to focus on something in there. Maybe something about the princes in the tower but i'm not so sure whether that can be easily evidenced.

I previously came up with a question about whether Shakespeare has portrayed a valid historical of Richard III but now i'm in two minds of doing this question as it would require me to read Shakespeare's play which i've tried but im finding it very hard to understand so its a bit boring. The EPQ is going to require a lot of work so i don't want to get bored with it half way through and give up.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the History forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending