What Is Your Favourite Football Club? (Now Inc. Poll!) watch

ReputationRep:
    mine is real M

still be the best one

AC isnt bad as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Man U!!!

ReputationRep:
    LCFC (although we're blatantly going to get relegated!)

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea have to be the best footie team in the world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    LCFC (although we're blatantly going to get relegated!)
    I would disagree. They are in a bad position, but there is a possibility they will stay up...

Admittidly not a good one, but never count a side out until its mathematically impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lola.j.)
    Chelsea have to be the best footie team in the world!
    When they got destroyed by the average (in champions league terms) Monaco?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I would disagree. They are in a bad position, but there is a possibility they will stay up.
    Yeah, technically they could stay up, the min problem is they don't appear to be able to win a match, we lead until the 80th minute then let 3 goals in in the last 10 minutes! I'm just trying to be realistic!

ReputationRep:
    Man U!!!
    Ars is the front of them...

difficult to catch the top one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Yeah, technically they could stay up, the min problem is they don't appear to be able to win a match, we lead until the 80th minute then let 3 goals in in the last 10 minutes! I'm just trying to be realistic!
    Yeah, but its important not to lose hope until theres nothing left to cling on to, as if they do stay up, you don't want to (or at least, i wouldn't want to) be the sort of person to count them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarlboroWeBcAm)
    Ars is the front of them...

difficult to catch the top one :rolleyes:
    Yeah, and i admit that it wont happen this year, but Man U are the better side though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and i admit that it wont happen this year, but Man U are the better side though.
    yeah, they got 7 point gap each other.

The coach of M is good, anit

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa.

By far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarlboroWeBcAm)
    yeah, they got 7 point gap each other.

The coach of M is good, anit
    Is it me, or did that sentence make no sense whatsoever?

ReputationRep:
    Man U!!!
    A United fan in East Sussex - what a surprise!

ReputationRep:
    Olympique lyonnais

ReputationRep:
    chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Manchester United - quite a strange story actually. I used to be a 'West Ham fan' because I lived in East London and there were West Ham fans everywhere. However, me and 3 other friends had a discussion about what team we supported and apparantly, I was the only West Ham supporter. They were all Man Utd supporters. I can't remember what they said but it must have been something like 'You don't have to support West Ham because they are near'. Please acknowledge that I never knew what 'glory-hunter' meant back then. I didn't even know that Man Utd were winning stuff back then and thought they were just 'another Premiership team'. I guess you could blame it on conforming to the majority influence and I was a very naive 8-year-old! Since then, I have supported Man Utd (which is about 10 years now).

I like Real Madrid and AC Milan as well. I don't care if they are winning or losing but all I care about is that they play fantastic football. Zidane is my favourite player in the world. I also love the city of Milan and my favourite stadium in the world is the San Siro. In my opinion, it has the best atmosphere in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Carlisle United. I suppose you could call me a REAL fan.

ReputationRep:
    i started supporting chelsea in year 4.. so i was bout that age... ionly started supported em cos a lad that i fancied did.. lol

ReputationRep:
    Go Arsenal!!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.