Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudnet)
    There is nothing with drinkign when going out. Drinking to get merry and have a good time is great, you drink a lot have fun, but you don't drink enough to get a hangover or be ill at all.

Thats the trick,drink enough to be a bit drunk, but be sobour enough to know whats going on around you. I can't understand people that go out to get pissed.
    agreed - i have never got properly drunk before and do not intend to - strong tipsy is enough for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa4)
    having a girlfriend is much better: you can hug her when you like, she comes over, you listen to music together, you go to the cinema, she's a good friend, you get to share experiences etc etc etc
    I am not sure if I want one yet though, I am only 21 and I am still very young I have my life to live, I will settle down when I am about 30. I can't understand people who get married and have kids at 18, I guess they must just love each other but people I know this has happened to get old too quickly.

By the time you're 30 you will be bored of it all anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure if I want one yet though, I am only 21 and I am still very young I have my life to live, I will settle down when I am about 30. I can't understand people who get married and have kids at 18, I guess they must just love each other but people I know this has happened to get old too quickly.

i don't want to have kids at all a girlfriend will be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa4)
    i don't want to have kids at all a girlfriend will be fine
    It may come to your surprise that your girlfriend most likely will and unless you have a good reason, well you'll either have kids or end up split up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rIcHrD)
    It may come to your surprise that your girlfriend most likely will and unless you have a good reason, well you'll either have kids or end up split up.
    let us just hope my girlfriend doesn't want kids ^^

anyway, my mind could change then

ReputationRep:

Thats crap my best made had kids at 18 and she is not old or boring. Her mum baby sits at the weekend on a sat night so she can go out clubbing, we go round for gossip, takeaway, video etc. when her kids are in bed week nights. If we go out she just snogs her man at the end of the night not some random. She still wears her high heels and minis she is def not a boring married at all and neither are most of our other mates who have settled down young. She has interests outside her family so she certainly isnt bored or boring and she balances the two so she has enough time for the kids and her mates.
    Its fair enough if you dont want to settle down til your 30 but you are not likely to hit your 30th and suddenly get bored of everything else and want a family, life isnt like that. I have plenty of mates who are still out with us in their mid to late 30s.
    Its all about meeting the right person not the time. My friend is getting married in aug and they're getting a house together (buying) and good luck to them. She didnt want to settle down until she was older but why not? Shes met the right guy and everything she wanted to do they can still do together, travel etc. Some people meet the right person at 18 and reach that stage then some people do at 40 you cant tell until it happens to you.

ReputationRep:
    Dance to the back of your with their bum (hard to explain) does this mean they are trying to ask for a dance but too shy?
    I am pleased you asked that question. I do not understand how girls minds work. I always get them dancing like that and you dont know what to think. Also how can you tell if them glancing across at you means they want to get with you or not. Someone help me out. Girls are a mystery to me sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    I am pleased you asked that question. I do not understand how girls minds work. I always get them dancing like that and you dont know what to think. Also how can you tell if them glancing across at you means they want to get with you or not. Someone help me out. Girls are a mystery to me sometimes.
    LOL word.

ReputationRep:
    well thanks for the help. what does "word" mean ?

ReputationRep:
    why because she goes clubbing even though she has kids. Why shouldnt she have a good time and have a night out once a week or every fortnight. Why shouldnt she wear the same kind of clothes that the single girls do? Should she have a sign on her head saying taken with kids?
    Shes been with her boyfriend 7 years and never cheated. She is a bloody good mum and looks after the kids the rest of the time. SHe got pregnant at 18 that doesnt make her a slapper.

Hey dont delete posts I am replying to this looks really random now.

ReputationRep:
    well thanks for the help. what does "word" mean ?
    means i agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    why because she goes clubbing even though she has kids. Why shouldnt she have a good time and have a night out once a week or every fortnight. Why shouldnt she wear the same kind of clothes that the single girls do? Should she have a sign on her head saying taken with kids?
    Shes been with her boyfriend 7 years and never cheated. She is a bloody good mum and looks after the kids the rest of the time. SHe got pregnant at 18 that doesnt make her a slapper.

Hey dont delete posts I am replying to this looks really random now.
    lol ok you convinced me - what i said was wrong but you talked about her wearing mini skirts and tight tops and going around town when she has a kid - didn't look too good at first sight!

oh well, gota go

bye

ReputationRep:
    I always get them dancing like that and you dont know what to think. Also how can you tell if them glancing across at you means they want to get with you or not. Girls are a mystery to me sometimes.
    yeah lol, same thing happens to me, i can never guess a girl's/woman's mind, i need some help as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Hahaha!
    Have you ever read any posts ever?
    Half the people on here are either drunk, drinking, or having a hangover (or at least they seem like it).
    or planning a night out tonight.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Thats crap my best made had kids at 18 and she is not old or boring. Her mum baby sits at the weekend on a sat night so she can go out clubbing, we go round for gossip, takeaway, video etc. when her kids are in bed week nights. If we go out she just snogs her man at the end of the night not some random. She still wears her high heels and minis she is def not a boring married at all and neither are most of our other mates who have settled down young. She has interests outside her family so she certainly isnt bored or boring and she balances the two so she has enough time for the kids and her mates.
    Its fair enough if you dont want to settle down til your 30 but you are not likely to hit your 30th and suddenly get bored of everything else and want a family, life isnt like that. I have plenty of mates who are still out with us in their mid to late 30s.
    Its all about meeting the right person not the time. My friend is getting married in aug and they're getting a house together (buying) and good luck to them. She didnt want to settle down until she was older but why not? Shes met the right guy and everything she wanted to do they can still do together, travel etc. Some people meet the right person at 18 and reach that stage then some people do at 40 you cant tell until it happens to you.
    Very well said, I was engaged at 18, and planning my wedding at 19 (no we never made it to the wedding day ) But I think if he had been the right guy and I had married him I would still be happy now and in 6 yrs from now and longer. And having kids early doesn't make you older, if anything it helps keep you in shape trying to keep up with them. I still go out with my friends, not every night but on the weekends, I still date, I still have fun.

ReputationRep:
    so you couldn't quit ukl for a week amazingtrade could you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    so you couldn't quit ukl for a week amazingtrade could you ?
    No but to be fair this accounts post count is from January so I am posting much much much less than I did.

ReputationRep:
    Dance to the back of your with their bum (hard to explain) does this mean they are trying to ask for a dance but too shy?
    Lol,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Very well said, I was engaged at 18, and planning my wedding at 19 (no we never made it to the wedding day ) But I think if he had been the right guy and I had married him I would still be happy now and in 6 yrs from now and longer. And having kids early doesn't make you older, if anything it helps keep you in shape trying to keep up with them. I still go out with my friends, not every night but on the weekends, I still date, I still have fun.
    omg ur bak how r u??

ReputationRep:
    Are you really amazing trade?
    and why did you get yourself banned? :confused:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.