Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
And moi
I am :smile:
Reply 4
Great there are at least 5 of us, i was beginning to think i was the only one
Reply 5
I can't find any info on the actual accommodation anywhere.
Reply 6
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_q8UcwpOIG0alo4RHhTT3ZBOFlKQVZVNDhVbXpZVm1kdlg4/edit?usp=sharing

This is a Global Point Leaflet they emailed me hope it has enough info you're looking for
Are any of you near flat E74a? Also there's a Facebook group for global point and people are posting :smile: type in NTU halls global point 2014
Phew, I was convinced I was going to be alone! What's everyone studying? :smile:
Anyone near AR13b?:/ I think I'm alone!!:')
Original post by Cheryladair
Anyone near AR13b?:/ I think I'm alone!!:')

I think I'm alone too...welcome to the club :biggrin:
On the fb group everyone seems to be in E or W and I'm in AR:s-smilie: so nervous in case I'm with all Nottingham uni students and not Trent.
Original post by Heisenberg1994
I think I'm alone too...welcome to the club :biggrin:

You got your flat number yet? Just noticed you're 1994 too!:smile: I was worried I would be the only one who was older in halls:')
You got your flat number yet? Just noticed you're 1994 too!:smile: I was worried I would be the only one who was older in halls:')

W75E (: haha yeahh...did you take a gap year or just...sleep during lessons ?:colondollar:
W75E (: haha yeahh...did you take a gap year or just...sleep during lessons ?:colondollar:

They've put me in angel row some exclusive wing! I don't want to be exclusive! Wanna meet people haha:') I'll still have flat mates but don't know who they are yet.
And nah I did the international baccalaureate for two years and they taught us the wrong syllabus so all of us on the course failed and had to go back to college:') oh and I slept a lot through lessons as well, which didn't help at all!:') I couldn't have done it two years ago all the stress it is moving cities, could never have coped alone at 18:') what you studying?
They've put me in angel row some exclusive wing! I don't want to be exclusive! Wanna meet people haha:') I'll still have flat mates but don't know who they are yet.
And nah I did the international baccalaureate for two years and they taught us the wrong syllabus so all of us on the course failed and had to go back to college:') oh and I slept a lot through lessons as well, which didn't help at all!:') I couldn't have done it two years ago all the stress it is moving cities, could never have coped alone at 18:') what you studying?

Exclusive wing!? Sheesh that's poshh:colondollar: Must be a fortune though?!

Oh I've heard horror stories about the IB. I take it you didn't enjoy being a guineapig for two years haha. I'm doing biology at Clifton, you? (:
Exclusive wing!? Sheesh that's poshh:colondollar: Must be a fortune though?!

Oh I've heard horror stories about the IB. I take it you didn't enjoy being a guineapig for two years haha. I'm doing biology at Clifton, you? (:

I know! I applied through clearing so took the only place I could get in the city cos Clifton would be too far for me to commute from work as I'll be working late nights in a bar, £140 a week:/ my loan only covers it and I have to work to eat basically haha! And I'm doing mathematics at Clifton:smile:
I know! I applied through clearing so took the only place I could get in the city cos Clifton would be too far for me to commute from work as I'll be working late nights in a bar, £140 a week:/ my loan only covers it and I have to work to eat basically haha! And I'm doing mathematics at Clifton:smile:

Yeah i didn't want to live on clifton...it just looks like emmerdale or something compared to the city :biggrin: oh that's not too bad! Mine is 135...and since your in the exclusive wing, you might get a complimentary fruit basket out of it or something :wink:
Reply 18
Awesome 1994 people, I slept in class & I'll be 20 in November. Heisenberg I'm doing biology too sweet
Awesome :biggrin: Do you have Facebook??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending