Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i hate it. who else has hayfever?

ReputationRep:
    I do its not too bad at the momemnt though, it will probably get worse in the next few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudnet)
    I do its not too bad at the momemnt though, it will probably get worse in the next few weeks.
    mine is worse than it's ever been - apparently i#m allergic to tree pollen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    I do :mad: It is a terrible, especially living in the countryside Do you get it badly?

ReputationRep:
    LOL - girls with hayfever = CUTE - their eyes go all watery and their noses all runny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I do :mad: It is a terrible, especially living in the countryside Do you get it badly?
    it used to be mild but rite now it's REALLY bad!

ReputationRep:
    Not me. Taking anti-hystamines might help.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had hayfever in my life before but I think I've got it now, unless its a cold i'm catching.

ReputationRep:
    Piriton is what my mum takes, I do don't take anything for it though as its only a bit of sneazing I get. I am only mild really. However if lived on a farm I am sure it would be a different story.

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor you I know how you feel. Fortunately I don't get it to badly now, but when I was younger, it made owning a horse a nightmare :rolleyes:
    None of the medicine helps either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Not me. Taking anti-hystamines might help.
    lol - you think i'm not taking them? i'd be dead if i wasn't - i just sneezed about 40 times in my psychology lesson - lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unistudnet)
    Piriton is what my mum takes, I do don't take anything for it though as its only a bit of sneazing I get. I am only mild really. However if lived on a farm I am sure it would be a different story.
    yeah - i've heard that's good - i think i'll get some. i take zirtec atm coz that's wot my doc prescibed me abt 5 years ago

ReputationRep:
    Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

My eyes are a weakspot at the best of times, and hayfever always hits bang on in the middle of the exam season, and is always made worse by stress.

Last year, the night before my philosophy exam I was attempting to finish my revision yet my eyes were so bad that I couldn't focus/read what was on the paper at all. That got me worried.

ReputationRep:
    lol - you think i'm not taking them? i'd be dead if i wasn't - i just sneezed about 40 times in my psychology lesson - lol
    Sounds pretty bad. Hopefully it won't ruin your summer altogether though. Why don't you get the jab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Sounds pretty bad. Hopefully it won't ruin your summer altogether though. Why don't you get the jab?
    haven't heard about it. but i'll faint if i have to have an injection - lol - i'm a disaster area!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

My eyes are a weakspot at the best of times, and hayfever always hits bang on in the middle of the exam season, and is always made worse by stress.

Last year, the night before my philosophy exam I was attempting to finish my revision yet my eyes were so bad that I couldn't focus/read what was on the paper at all. That got me worried.
    aww -the eyes is the worst coz there's nothing u can do - at least you can blow your nose which usually helps a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I've never had hayfever in my life before but I think I've got it now, unless its a cold i'm catching.
    same here my dad my bor get it bad and now ive gotta a cold?!?! WTF!!! in the Summer?!?! WTF :eek: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    haven't heard about it. but i'll faint if i have to have an injection - lol - i'm a disaster area!
    Ask your doc. It would probably be worth it as your hayfever sounds quite bad. It lasts for about 3 months I think and it's said to be pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Ask your doc. It would probably be worth it as your hayfever sounds quite bad. It lasts for about 3 months I think and it's said to be pretty good.
    cool - thanks i wanna go outsideeeee coz it's sunnyyyyy lol - but i'll die NOT FAIR!!!

ReputationRep:
    cool - thanks
    Is it worth a rep if it works?
    (how desperate does that make me look?!!:rolleyes: )

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.