The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tinykates
:frown: i hate it. who else has hayfever?

You must miss out on the wonderful smell of freshly cut grass.
Reply 41
TK
OP
hornblower
You must miss out on the wonderful smell of freshly cut grass.
no - i just wne n help my dad cut the grass lol - it's not grass that gives me hayfever :biggrin:
When I am indoors I am allergic to my cat and when I am outdoors I get hayfever.
Reply 43
yeah its terrible, i get nose bleeds and snott nose, i live in london and im not affected but i have to move to the country side soon and its gonna be terribel
Reply 44
Can anyone recommend any DECENT hayfever medicine?

My asthma is worse my eyes are watering i can hardly see and I have a headache.

I'm taking my inhaler, nasonex which are prescribed and clarityn which I got from the pharmacy which i take when I'm desperate and I still feel like crap.

Is there anything else decent I can take or am i a hopeless case??
Reply 45
viviki

I'm taking my inhaler, nasonex which are prescribed and clarityn which I got from the pharmacy which i take when I'm desperate and I still feel like crap.

Sounds like you've got it bad.

I just take clarityn, which works fine for me. I've also got one of those "air purifier" whatsits for my room, which helps a lot and means I can sleep far easier - if you havn't got one already I'd recommend one, it'd help your asthma aswell.
Reply 46
viviki

i have tried too many different tablets to remember, however i currently use xyzal which seem to work for me, my friend swears by neo clarityn, i think it depends what works for u

Latest

Trending

Trending