Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Olly)
Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
As in an inidentified flying object, or do you mean in the context of extraterrestrials.

Because i saw this bird in the sky, and i couldn't tell what type it was, so that i couldn't identify technically (not that i am a birdwatcher or anything).
Olly
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Well i guess i meant aliens but u are right it could be a bird, my mum and bro are always going on about the names of birds, as long as it has wings and a beak thats good enough for me.
adrenaliner
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yes!
I have seen it while on my way to school(in 9th std).
It just passed from front of me in such a great speed!! :eek:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Olly)
Well i guess i meant aliens but u are right it could be a bird, my mum and bro are always going on about the names of birds, as long as it has wings and a beak thats good enough for me.
Well no then, not that i am aware of.
Although if they mindwashed me, i wouldn't be aware of it, would i?
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I Was Kid There Was This Night Club Near My Houz So I Always So Sort Of A Radar N Thort It Was A Space Ship Until Me N Ma Frends Told Her Mom N She Laughed At Us
Olly
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well no then, not that i am aware of.
Although if they mindwashed me, i wouldn't be aware of it, would i?
Well i guess not, if they have mindwashed you i have heard that you can tell from circle shapes on you feet and arms!!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Olly)
Well i guess not, if they have mindwashed you i have heard that you can tell from circle shapes on you feet and arms!!!!!
Nope, none of them.
Although they could have brainwashed me not to see them.
Olly
Only if they were very smart. However maybe you should ask another person to check, just to be sure.
Ral
Report 16 years ago
My town is meant to be the Ukcapital of UFO sightings
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I think I saw one once. It was so random. I was just looking up in the sky and I noticed this big round dot. I was just looking at it when suddenly it took off at a really fast speed and vanished. It left a short white streak. Could've been anything, but I'm very suspiscious now.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My friend Jill and I were out on the drive way one night, we'd had between us a few bundy's and a carton of pepsi cans. So, At one in the morning as we usually do whilst waiting for friends to come over to my place, we were kicking the cans around. I look up, Jill looks up and we see this bright light darting around the sky, it wasnt a plane, satellite or a chopper. I said to Jill "No one will believe us you realise" she nodded and I went to get mum she came out and by then it had gone. Mum was like "Sure... you...did.." then we told our friends, none of them believed us either!

I still have no idea what on earth it was!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (240)
47.06%
Take exams next summer (69)
13.53%
Change uni choice through clearing (111)
21.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (53)
10.39%
I'm not applying to university (37)
7.25%

Watched Threads