Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olly)
    Has anyone ever seen a UFO?
    As in an inidentified flying object, or do you mean in the context of extraterrestrials.

Because i saw this bird in the sky, and i couldn't tell what type it was, so that i couldn't identify technically (not that i am a birdwatcher or anything).

ReputationRep:
    Well i guess i meant aliens but u are right it could be a bird, my mum and bro are always going on about the names of birds, as long as it has wings and a beak thats good enough for me.

yes!
    I have seen it while on my way to school(in 9th std).
    It just passed from front of me in such a great speed!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olly)
    Well i guess i meant aliens but u are right it could be a bird, my mum and bro are always going on about the names of birds, as long as it has wings and a beak thats good enough for me.
    Well no then, not that i am aware of.
    Although if they mindwashed me, i wouldn't be aware of it, would i?

ReputationRep:
    When I Was Kid There Was This Night Club Near My Houz So I Always So Sort Of A Radar N Thort It Was A Space Ship Until Me N Ma Frends Told Her Mom N She Laughed At Us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well no then, not that i am aware of.
    Although if they mindwashed me, i wouldn't be aware of it, would i?
    Well i guess not, if they have mindwashed you i have heard that you can tell from circle shapes on you feet and arms!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olly)
    Well i guess not, if they have mindwashed you i have heard that you can tell from circle shapes on you feet and arms!!!!!
    Nope, none of them.
    Although they could have brainwashed me not to see them.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they were very smart. However maybe you should ask another person to check, just to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    My town is meant to be the Ukcapital of UFO sightings

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I saw one once. It was so random. I was just looking up in the sky and I noticed this big round dot. I was just looking at it when suddenly it took off at a really fast speed and vanished. It left a short white streak. Could've been anything, but I'm very suspiscious now.

ReputationRep:
    My friend Jill and I were out on the drive way one night, we'd had between us a few bundy's and a carton of pepsi cans. So, At one in the morning as we usually do whilst waiting for friends to come over to my place, we were kicking the cans around. I look up, Jill looks up and we see this bright light darting around the sky, it wasnt a plane, satellite or a chopper. I said to Jill "No one will believe us you realise" she nodded and I went to get mum she came out and by then it had gone. Mum was like "Sure... you...did.." then we told our friends, none of them believed us either!

I still have no idea what on earth it was!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.