The stationery and organisation thread MK II! Watch

Joannywhite
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cassicles)
All my stationery so far...
I've attached pictures below so as to save space on this page.

1. This backpack which I'll use when carrying books and my laptop to and from lectures. I got this from Asda for £8, what!!!

2. I just messily stuffed most of my things in here for the time being until I can properly sort out where everything is going.

3. My pens and other writing materials. The red flowery pencil case will be the one I take to lectures so I don't end up carrying thousands of pens (as much as I want to that as they're all really pretty lmao). Then again, it also saves from those sneaky people who borrow pens and don't remember to give them back.

4. Large lever arch folder, some page holders and a make up bag that I may end up using as a larger pencil case to store pens etc in my room at halls.

5. All my notebooks, some files (some are packed away already) and document folders. (Can you spot the baking recipe book I mum decided to buy me, it's sooo cute!)
I love your bag. It's pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i was suppose to go stationary shopping today but i didnt . tomorrow i am going on a stationery shopping spree
what shops do you recommend?
Alexithymia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
i was suppose to go stationary shopping today but i didnt . tomorrow i am going on a stationery shopping spree
what shops do you recommend?
Ryman, Paperchase, WHSmith, The Works, Asda, Tesco... anywhere that has a stationery aisle! Just be aware of different deals and quality of the products!
Sofa272
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by x-Venezia-x)
I went to Coventry yesterday and I nearly went wild in Ryman and WHSmith (again) but I managed to control myself and buy absolutely nothing...... ;-)
I do that literally all the time xD
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cassicles)
Ryman, Paperchase, WHSmith, The Works, Asda, Tesco... anywhere that has a stationery aisle! Just be aware of different deals and quality of the products!
Cool. Seems like I am going to paperchase to buy my stationery

Posted from TSR Mobile
l'insegnante
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous #2)
Yes! Topshop jeans are beautiful :love:
I know they are, I have like six pairs and I just love then, they are sooo comfy :love:
But I really want some sharpies and fine liners and I can't use my own money as the £200 in my account has to go on my halls deposit
cpinner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jaydamber)
Zatchels look like such good backs but I wouldn't be able to afford them, sigh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to request donations for christmas towards a new satchel! Keep drooling over Zatchells and Cambridge satchel company, teehee!!! :-)
HarrietROAR
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mutleybm1996)
Where did you recommend? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hes really not fussed on stationary so i just said that asda and sainsburys etc have some offers and rymans etc ahaha shops i knew hed actually go too xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
HarrietROAR
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 42Helium)
Hey! Thought I would post some more pictures as some people asked me to

Binders (Staples Better Binders (3 for 2)), my WHSmiths Blue dot pencil case and paper box from WHSmiths. I don't think they sell the cherry design any more but they do other designs I think. The better binders are fantastic and really sturdy. When I find out more about my classes I am going to make a spine label and front sheet on photoshop. Probably with my timetable and pattern to match my agenda. (Totally not obsessive about things being just so )
Attachment 318849

My new journal: Lilly Pulitzer large in Jellies be Jammin'. Including the spine, it is 18.5cm wide, 22.5cm tall and 2.75cm deep. An A5 sheet of paper fits comfortably inside it. It is held shut by a pink elastic band around it.
Attachment 318851

Month view for September. I still need to put in TV times (Scott and Bailey, Dragons Den etc) and all my Internet favourites (Roosterteeth etc) but I have already got by favourite shows in (University challenge, RWBY and RvB!). You get two month views, one will be my personal life and one will be school deadlines etc.
Attachment 318853

High five to you if you know who this is
Attachment 318879

Week view
Attachment 318863

I use Inkjoy 100 pens as they are colourful and don't smudge. I got a pack of 10 for £2.50 in WHSmiths. I also have some of the 300RT but the 100 are cheaper and are just as good quality and last as long. I am about to go into sixth form and am taking Physics, Chem, Maths and Further Maths. But I am doing the maths in the first year and the FM in the second. (The colours of the binders match the subject colour too!)
Attachment 318865
Attachment 318877

Wow. Hope this helped and if you want any more photos or something, just say. And yay! New thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much were thr binders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sarao)
I know they are, I have like six pairs and I just love then, they are sooo comfy :love:
But I really want some sharpies and fine liners and I can't use my own money as the £200 in my account has to go on my halls deposit
6 pairs?! I have one pair of Topshop jeans and about 5 pairs of the £7 ones from Primark
Suppose it makes sense if you have so many pairs haha, what fineliners are you getting? I still don't know which ones to get!
Alexithymia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Joannywhite)
I love your bag. It's pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, I'm really happy I got it for so cheap!
Purple~Dolphin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Month view for September. I still need to put in TV times (Scott and Bailey, Dragons Den etc) and all my Internet favourites (Roosterteeth etc) but I have already got by favourite shows in (University challenge, RWBY and RvB!). You get two month views, one will be my personal life and one will be school deadlines etc.
Attachment 318853

(The colours of the binders match the subject colour too!)
Attachment 318865
Attachment 318877

Posted from TSR Mobile
<3 Scott and Bailey
I have a colour code my subjects too and when I was deciding which sharpies to take to school with me I realised the 80s section of the pack were my subject colours!! haha a switched a few to the other version eg. the nicer bright green
ndunleavy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

My personal organiser arrived today! Can't wait to start using it!
Attached files
42Helium
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HarrietROAR)
How much were thr binders?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Umm... They were cheaper in store compared to online and I think they were £5.99 or £7.99 for the glittery ones... But I have to try and pretend to be grown up :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
HarrietROAR
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Umm... They were cheaper in store compared to online and I think they were £5.99 or £7.99 for the glittery ones... But I have to try and pretend to be grown up :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow yeah ill stick with whsmiths cheapies :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
kpwxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jaydamber)
Zatchels look like such good backs but I wouldn't be able to afford them, sigh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I noticed they had some on offer in blott the other day, not sure how much though!

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HarrietROAR)
Wow yeah ill stick with whsmiths cheapies :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wilkinsons is significantly cheaper than whsmith

Posted from TSR Mobile
simplylldxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409420298.413551.jpg
Views: 1337
Size:  264.8 KBGuess who went stationery shopping? Everything but the permanent markers is from Asda, the markers are from Poundland
Fortitude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I thought I had clicked on the wrong thread when I saw it's only 3 pages
Anonymous #2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I want an orange Zatchel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads