The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by economicsgirl2014
Lol, that has persuaded me to go to my local Tesco and buy more stationary

I'll never judge :biggrin:
So I hit staples today....I think i'm FINALLY ready for uni in terms of stationary :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous #2
I have an A5 Filofax that I've never used, really debating if I should get refils and give it a go. Where is the cheapest place to get diary refils that start in September?

Hey I have found some personal organiser filofax refills at Tesco

http://www.tesco.com/direct/filofax-a5-personal-organiser-notepaper-refill/213-6989.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=213-6989

You may also find these useful, I have already bought them with my set. Its a weekly planner

http://www.wilko.com/notebooks-and-pads/wilko-balance-planner-pad-weekly-tealpink/invt/0337873
Original post by ParadoxSocks
In uni today. Had major angst this morning picking out which pencil cases to bring with me!

Somebody already asked to borrow a pen and I'm pretty sure I snarled as I handed it over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh:
Hey I have found some personal organiser filofax refills at Tesco

http://www.tesco.com/direct/filofax-a5-personal-organiser-notepaper-refill/213-6989.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=213-6989

You may also find these useful, I have already bought them with my set. Its a weekly planner

http://www.wilko.com/notebooks-and-pads/wilko-balance-planner-pad-weekly-tealpink/invt/0337873

I saw the weekly planner in Wilkos the other day but wasn't too keen on it. There's a similar one in Waterstones that I loved but it's £8, not sure if I can justify it.

I saw the weekly planner in Wilkos the other day but wasn't too keen on it. There's a similar one in Waterstones that I loved but it's £8, not sure if I can justify it.

do you have a picture of the waterstones one. I quite like a few things in there but they are very pricey
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Student96
Snap! Where are you going? :smile:

RCSSD you?? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
do you have a picture of the waterstones one. I quite like a few things in there but they are very pricey

No, it's not on the website either :frown: To be honest I'm probably going to end up buying it on Wednesday, I'll post a picture when I do.
No, it's not on the website either :frown: To be honest I'm probably going to end up buying it on Wednesday, I'll post a picture when I do.

lol ok, can't wait
Original post by jennie23
RCSSD you?? :smile:

Won't lie I had to google that, but that's really cool! I'm going to Oxford eek :smile: Just the best excuse for stationery shopping ever haha.
Original post by Student96
Won't lie I had to google that, but that's really cool! I'm going to Oxford eek :smile: Just the best excuse for stationery shopping ever haha.

Haha :smile: Congrats, I know exactly what you mean. I may have over indulged in stationery, but its totally worth it :biggrin:

Anon, my dearest, I can justify an £8 planner for you! Let me break it down :laugh:

£8 = 800p, are you with me? Yes? Good.

There are 365 days in a year.

800 / 365 = 2.19p

So, for a supremely useful item that you'll be using every day, you only pay 2.19p for it daily. I'd call that a bargain :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Peaches and Cream
Anon, my dearest, I can justify an £8 planner for you! Let me break it down :laugh:

800 / 365 = 2.19p

So, for a supremely useful item that you'll be using every day, you only pay 2.19p for it daily. I'd call that a bargain :wink:

Spoiler

I quite like that
Original post by jennie23
Haha :smile: Congrats, I know exactly what you mean. I may have over indulged in stationery, but its totally worth it :biggrin:

Thanks! Congrats to you too! Oh definitely worth it, don't regret it :wink: That's the good thing about stationery, it's all justifiable :tongue:

800 / 365 = 2.19p

Spoiler

PRSOM. I'm going to HAVE to get it now dammit.
PRSOM. I'm going to HAVE to get it now dammit.

Oopsies :colondollar: but you've gotta admit, that kinda stationery logic is fabulous :wink:
Oopsies :colondollar: but you've gotta admit, that kinda stationery logic is fabulous :wink:

It is indeed :tongue: I felt bad about some pens I bought today and I've just thought that I'm getting a word for 0.0000000001p :biggrin: and sentences are priceless.
(edited 9 years ago)
It is indeed :tongue: I felt bad about some pens I bought today and I've just thought that I'm getting a word for 0.0000000001p :biggrin: and sentences are priceless.

Exactly! :biggrin:
Reply 798
Have to wait to fly on the 28th to London before I can start buying notebooks and files :frown: On the bright side, everything else is fair game... :colone:

800 / 365 = 2.19p

Spoiler

:beard: Now I can use this formula to justify any price stationery! thanks!! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending