The Student Room Group

Do guys stare at the prettiest girl in a group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clip
If there's an old bird in the group, no reason to exclude her.

Not exactly what I meant...
Reply 21
Original post by TurboCretin

Oh. Well, I'm not going to bother the u18s, as long as it's clear who they are.
Original post by TurboCretin

Haha oh no my face and my palm are such very good friends
When I see a group of girls, yes I tend to look at the prettiest but if I went over to that group of girls and started talking to them I would much prefer to be with someone who may not be as pretty but has a really nice personality. A pretty girl with an ugly personality is a big no for me. I believe the prettiness of a girl may attract me to her like; catch my attention but her personality is what will make me fall in love with her.
anyone else?
Obviously it's the prettiest girl because why would I stare at girls other than to store images in the **** bank?
It actually depends if I'm with friends in a group or not
Original post by thesmallerhand
It actually depends if I'm with friends in a group or not

What do you mean? Could you expand?
if one of them looked like quasimodo she'd be getting some stares too.
Original post by tazmaniac97
What do you mean? Could you expand?

same here,

tend not to stare when im out by myself
but its quite the opposite when my mates are around

in a group i think its more likely their gonna be staring at the pretty one saying "ten outta ten would bang"

just how it works.
Why do you do that?

Because she's paying attention to me... Why would I waste time staring at "the prettiest girl in a group" when there's already a girl looking vaguely interested that I could go ahead and buy a drink for?
It's not all about being the prettiest girl. From my experience, the prettiest girls tend to know just how pretty they are and think that it entitles them to treat dudes like crap.
I don't stare at girls ...staring is a sign of agression, if I'm staring at you it won't be because I find you pretty.
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
Because she's paying attention to me... Why would I waste time staring at "the prettiest girl in a group" when there's already a girl looking vaguely interested that I could go ahead and buy a drink for?
It's not all about being the prettiest girl. From my experience, the prettiest girls tend to know just how pretty they are and think that it entitles them to treat dudes like crap.

But what if they were inside a building and there was no way you could enter and then go onto buy this girl a drink, then what would you do?
But what if they were inside a building and there was no way you could enter and then go onto buy this girl a drink, then what would you do?

Even then I'd stare back at the girl looking at me because she's responding/ giving me attention. If nothing else, it's natural human behaviour.
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
Even then I'd stare back at the girl looking at me because she's responding/ giving me attention. If nothing else, it's natural human behaviour.

What if this girl was average looking?
What if this girl was average looking?

Even then. Her looks are beside the point, the fact that she's staring back is what would encourage someone to stare at her.
Staring at people is rude
As an ass man if she's looking at me then she's probably at the wrong angle for me to bother staring at all. But, seeing as how i'm naturally overly conscious of myself, if someone is staring at me then i'm probably going to look back at them...

...and then blush when they look confused at the panic on my face.
Reply 38
I always stare (it's a cultural thing)
Yeah. I am your typical only care what the good looking girl has to say worshipping dick. With ugly people I always interrupt them...I have to make a conscious effort not to do it and always apologise for doing it...I cannot help it though. I just don't care what they say. Basically see their words as time wasted I could be talking to the hot girl.

I had an epiphany today. On facebook I messaged a Dutch girl and Estonian girl...last night I got a Spanish girls number and then I was in my office and a Russian girl walked in that I was shagging before and realised I hate British women and only like foreign women. Most British women say I have a really negative vibe towards to them....

Quick Reply

Latest