This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
can anyone explain this statement

"understand that the molar mass M is related to the relative molecular mass Mr by M/kg = mr/1000"

love Katy ***
Holy_devill_786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol Physics = The most fun you can have with your clothes on........ no douth!!!!!

hun katy !i dunno about physics but im sure can teach you how to lips in three days!

and.... (((unregisters))) calcualtions in physics that is exactly why i like physics! at least you dont have to write long fairy tales on piece of paper!
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Originally posted by Holy_devill_786

hun katy !i dunno about physics but im sure can teach you how to lips in three days!

whats lips???

love Katy ***
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i need a b in phys, and i only got a b in as, and im failin this miserably.
cant do it
cant do it

mr white...whats a locus?
havin a thick night i guess
xxxx
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lips= a monkey a chicken a ass and soup! get it lol! memorize it!
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
holy

i dont get it?

xoxox
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
miss smile!

i dont get it either!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think I read what a locus is - its a memory technique which enables even the most forgetful person to remember thousands of pieces of information and recall them flawlessly. I don't know how to do it though, but it would be useful for exams & stuff.

PEace out.
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol good holy, thought i was goin cuckoo
xoxox
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well obviously we don't all have your (enormous) brains and talent G.C.White. and seeing as you consider yourself to be so brainy, how about you sit my 2 physics exams for me then?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
dont harass me - ask me white or look on google for chrissakes.
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
( unregitered boss) you found wot locus is now find out wot cuckoo is!

lol miss smile how many words till now you have invented!
cuckoooo!

hun katy! why you gone asleeep! dont you want to learn how to lips in three days!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
cuckoo - goin crazy.
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
News alert! attack on Mr white! lol look for chrissakes! sit physics exams! unregisters going mad and jealous from mr white!

this year physics exam was hard! specially (phys4) last year it was so easy and this year all opposite!
texan trucker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by ickle_katy
can anyone explain this statement

"understand that the molar mass M is related to the relative molecular mass Mr by M/kg = mr/1000"

love Katy ***
although i have neva coem across that in physics a-level.. i know from chemistry bout molar mass etc.. tho i dont get ur statement!!it means that if u r given a 1 mole of an element such as carbon, its molar mass is the bigger of the two numbers in the periodic table.. in the case of Carbon it is 12.. therefore its molar mass is 12 g,,, or 12/1000.. to get it in Kg, in which case if u r told u have 24 g then u know u have 2 moles..
molecular mass.. would then be the addition of all the bigger numbers of each element ina molecule.. eg.. H2O.. would give u 2x1 for two hydrigen atoms.. as each one has molar mass 1.. and 1x 16.. the molar mass of oxygen
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
i have no idea what that meant.

i know its chemisty, but we have an intire section all on moles n avoragadros numbers n stuff in my stoopid physics exam.

and they assume we all know what all the funny words mean.

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
and if my statement dont make sence, its taken directly from my syllabus.

so it prob wont.

love Katy ***
texan trucker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by ickle_katy
i have no idea what that meant.

i know its chemisty, but we have an intire section all on moles n avoragadros numbers n stuff in my stoopid physics exam.

and they assume we all know what all the funny words mean.

love Katy ***
avogadro is a geeser who decided that one mole of gas will have 6x10 to the power of 23 particles in it.. and will occupy 24000cm(cubed)
so im guessin if ur asked how much space 0.5 of a mole OF A GAS occupies.. just times it by 24000,
Holy_devill_786
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
((((understand that the molar mass M is related to the relative molecular mass Mr by M/kg = mr/1000)))))

there is mole! molar mass and realtive to molecular mass ! or (avogadro number)

mole = total molar mass/molar mass its bascially the ratio! actuall mass divided by molar mass.

and and andddd hun kate, lip = the red rubbery thing below ur nose! near ur tongue!
to lips = to kiss which meant to be a joke!

Texan --- it just mean how the two things relate to give the outcome! as far as i know in physics. We never studied about this alot!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Holy_devill_786
((((understand that the molar mass M is related to the relative molecular mass Mr by M/kg = mr/1000)))))

there is mole! molar mass and realtive to molecular mass ! or (avogadro number)

mole = total molar mass/molar mass its bascially the ratio! actuall mass divided by molar mass.

and and andddd hun kate, lip = the red rubbery thing below ur nose! near ur tongue!
to lips = to kiss which meant to be a joke!

Texan --- it just mean how the two things relate to give the outcome! as far as i know in physics. We never studied about this alot!
you are a weirdo
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads