Can some creative person help me with my tattoo?! Watch

sophhiee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Before I start, I just want to say, I know some people don't like tattoos, or think they're unattractive on girls or whatever, but please keep your opinions to yourself

When i was 18, I got a tattoo, an unoriginal design (because I wanted a tattoo so much and was an idiot and didn't think about my own ideas) and it's in the upper centre of my back. While I do still like it somewhat and want to keep most of the design, I want to add something more to it, and add some more colour. It's shaded in quite a lot so I don't know if I'd be able to add anything to the tattoo itself really, but i'm looking more for ideas to add around it?

Sorry for the bad quality photo but the back is not an easy place to photograph.. haha

By the way it's palm sized!
Name:  IMG_1848.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  107.8 KB
SweetNothing
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Add flowers, black roses or something can't go wrong with flowers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miss_needle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you go to a good tattoo artist and say, that you want to cover this tattoo (for example you want to have there flowers now) he should draw you some trial tattoo - you can accept it or not I think that the artist know better what to do with your little tattoo.
idontevenbeth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tattoo artists are great,they usually have a book in their studio full of their work, go and have a look at some and ask for advice!
sophhiee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thanks guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads