The Student Room Group

Why are british women to substandard compared to the rest of europe?

Just came back travelling and interrailing in europe. The MOST OBVIOUS difference I noticed was in the quality of women, both physical and mental (more physical though).

E.g. the women in Prague are extremely fit, attractive, healthly, amazing skin and age very well. The same cannot be said for women in england.

What could it be? Perhaps just genetics? Or do british women simply not know how to look after themselves etc?

I always used to think british women were rosy and beautiful, but this trip abroad has changed my perspective completely.

Scroll to see replies

Genetics, fashion sense, laziness- there's loads of factors. It's a little naive to say it's just women, though. I've only ever dated 1 english boy despite being english myself. I've had american, italian, french, chinese and russian boyfriends in the past (or dated) because I'm not overly attracted to British men as a general look despite having the same appearance.
Reply 2
Out of curiosity did you notice any difference in "the quality" of men, both physical and mental (more physical though).?
Reply 3
British men are too though :erm:

Genetics and environmental factors perhaps?
Reply 4
Genetics.

Have you ever noticed how huge/capital cities often have better looking people than rural/isolated villages?

Mixed nationalities produce better looking people.
I think that saying 'substandard' is a little insulting. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Reply 7
Another one of these threads...where do you live OP?maybe you're just surrounded by the chavy types?

Original post by Another
Genetics.

Have you ever noticed how huge/capital cities often have better looking people than rural/isolated villages?

Mixed nationalities produce better looking people.

er...no?Swedish people are considered insanely attractive and they're fairly homogeneous. And so is Prague actually.You're making stuff up.
I went to the Czech Republic for 2 weeks for work. I was hyped to say the least after seeing some of the hot Czech girls in pr0n. But when I got there I was extremely disappointed, there were NO attractive women at all, not in the airport, not in the place I was in, absolutely nowhere. The place were we went was probably the worst place I've ever been in my life also. I'm sure Prague is nice but I can honestly say I would NEVER go back to Czech Republic or Bratislava in Slovakia ever again.

Must be just where abouts you go, also the english girls were I live are pretty much unbelievable. If you hang around the council estates I can see your point but I am really not understanding why everyone slags english girls off.
Reply 9
It's the culture/diet

I think that British women are the least attractive in the whole Europe.
Original post by P357
Another one of these threads...where do you live OP?maybe you're just surrounded by the chavy types?

er...no?Swedish people are considered insanely attractive and they're fairly homogeneous. And so is Prague actually.You're making stuff up.

*sigh*
Did you miss the word "Often"?

New York, Toronto, California, Brazil, these are the places that spring to mind whenever I think of beautiful people. The most beautiful celebrities I know have mixed nationalities.

This isn't even my opinion, there are plenty of studies and theories that back this up.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ugh, threads like these :nothing:
The same reason why British men a substandard compared to European men
Reply 13
Original post by Another
*sigh*
Did you miss the word "Often"?

New York, Toronto, California, Brazil, these are the places that spring to mind whenever I think of beautiful people. The most beautiful celebrities I know have mixed nationalities.

Seriously?:biggrin: what a subjective statement. New York and California don't even have a reputation for producing "beautiful women" as such.They're raved about because they are attractive for the "glitterati scene"(socialites,models;actresses etc etc).Never heard anyone rave about toronto. Same with brazil,aside from the "big butts and curves "stuff. The actual places that most people will rave about the normal population being attractive are fairly homogenous(ie. Sweden,RUssia,Japan,Denmark,etc).People in big cities look better due to higher spending possibilities and such.Get over it.
Reply 14
I would say they are. That's why white men are going to Asian countries such as Thailand to find wives. Some are even marrying transgenders.
why are british men so substandard?
I am a non-British woman (living in UK) and I hardly see any attractive British men - if not ugly, most of them are badly dressed or unkempt. All in all I think women are slightly better.
People always say that the people from their country aren't as good looking as the rest of the world
Original post by P357

I'm Swedish and I'm not attractive :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by JuliusDS92
I'm Swedish and I'm not attractive :tongue:

Actually ethnically swedish?huh.Rare.
Well,even if you are ugly,rest assured you're probably 10X more attractive than an ugly Englishman. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending