ShonaM6920
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've just registered for UCAS, I'm going into Year 13 this September to start uni next September, if all goes to plan. However, on the 'choices' section of my application, it reads, 'The Clearing process has now begun. This means that you cannot add choices to your application at this time of year. When you submit your application you will receive a Clearing Number in return. You can then contact universities directly in order to obtain a place. Clearing applications will be accepted up to midnight 20 September 2014.'

Given that this all new to me I'm a bit freaked out. When will this message disappear and when will I be able to pick my choices?
Travisty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Strange, if you registered for 2015/16 then that shouldn't really be there :/ Just ignore it for now I guess
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just checked my Apply page and it doesn't say that. Are you sure you applied for 2015 courses?
(My courses page screencap is attached)
Attached files
ShonaM6920
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Oh god, just realised I applied for entry in 2014 instead! I've applied for entry for 2015 now- but I'm not sure how to delete the first account! Any advice?
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ShonaM6920)
Oh god, just realised I applied for entry in 2014 instead! I've applied for entry for 2015 now- but I'm not sure how to delete the first account! Any advice?
I had a friend who messed up their app as well (applied as individual instead of with a school) and UCAS advised to just reapply with a new email address - implying that the first acc doesn't get deleted. Check with UCAS though, and they'll be able to advise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads